chapter 45-46

★★★

45. Reminiscing the past...

Taking off my pink dress and putting on a plain flat lavender colored skirt that reaches my ankle, some boots, A plain white long sleeved shirt, top with a leather brown long sleeved jacket, a black fingerless gloves, tying my hair in a high ponytail...

I was about to get to pick up my sword from under my bed when a brown box caught my attention, Instead of reaching out for my sword I reached out for the box instead, covered in dust and dirt, I blew the dust off which caused me to cough a little and sat on my bed with the box on my hand...

I remember this box very well, When alex and mom died, I had their rooms locked, until now those rooms remained untouched, mom and alex prefer the way their rooms looked like so I didn't let anyone touch or enter the room, all pictures and painting of them was hanged on the picture room but I had that room locked up as well...

I didn't want to see a single thing that reminded me of them and our memories together, But yet I kept one specific thing that I couldn't let go, It marked the start of my misery and pain yet it also marked my happiness and love for them...

Slowly opening the box, I saw a light green flute with gems decorated all around it, a small sun ray went passed my curtain and hit the flute making it shine and glimmer under the sun light....

"Onee-chan...."

"Onee-chan hurry up!..."

"Look, look onee-chan I passed my math test!..."

"Uyasuminasai onee-chan..."

"Ohayou onee-chan!!..."

"Mom!! Onee-chan!! There you are!..."

"Sayonara, onee-chan..."

"I love you..."

"Live for me...."

"Alex......" Tears streamed down my eyes and cheeks, landing on my skirt and leaving small tear drops mark on it, sobs escaped from my mouth, sniffs and cry here and there...

I hugged the flute close to my chest, Remembering the painful memories of my little brother and our mother leaving me all alone and then dying before my very eyes....

Why do you have to leave me all alone? Why? Why didn't you just took me with you? Why?....

I slipped the flute into my back pack and wiping my tears away...

~~~~~~~

"The Ship is ready to sail, my lady" staring at the huge ship swaying side to side a little by the dock, The everhart family flag waving from the top of the ship and white sails dancing in the wind...perfect

"I can tell that something is troubling you captain Nelly, mind telling what is it?" I asked the woman who seemed to be a year or two older than me, her brown short length hair, an eye patch covering her right eye and both hands behind her