Toge inumaki ~ like a hawk

⚠️~none This is based off the 'if you had a baby with them' scenario Dedicated song: Kendrick lemar fly sza/all the stars

⚠️~none
This is based off the 'if you had a baby with them' scenario
Dedicated song: Kendrick lemar fly sza/all the stars

⚠️~none This is based off the 'if you had a baby with them' scenario Dedicated song: Kendrick lemar fly sza/all the stars

You and toge had gotten married not to long ago and you had fallen pregnant.

What you didn't realize was how protective toge was going to become over your daughter izumi and how overprotective he already was of you.

You had decided to invite your old classmates to come meet her and they happily obliged.

Maaki was ecstatic as well as panda who eagerly asked to hold the newborn.

You agreed and asked toge to get her from her crib to which he pouted and gave you a look and you gave him one back.

He sighed then left as you chatted with maaki on your separate lives and what was new.

When toge emerged from his daughters room he stood there cradling his baby as you smiled "panda wants to hold him" you could tell he was pouting even with his high collar.

He walked towards the bear and looked at him before sliding the infant into his arms to which zumi giggled at the bear.

Panda blushed from the cuteness overload and squealed "panda stop hogging her I want my turn!" Maaki yelled.

Panda nodded and you grabbed zumi and slid her into maaki's arms to which you noticed your husband not taking his eyes off of the green haired woman.

You sat next to him and rubbed his back "it's ok baby zumi's fine see" you tried comforting your husband to which he nodded and sighed.

"...mustard leaf" you smiled "I know your worried and that just means your being a good dad" you laid your head on his shoulder.

He leaned back almost relaxing until a shrill cry broke the silence and he was instantly up and walking over to the sound.

Zumi started throwing a fit as maaki looked panicked and held her away from her body.

He nodded at maaki as he took zumi and cradled her as she instantly stopped 'what a daddy's girl' you thought to yourself.

"It's all right zumi" toge quietly said as he bounced her carefully.

Maaki and panda had said their goodbyes before leaving as toge sat beside you still holding zumi.

"Your very overprotective" you remarked as he nodded and you began playing with certain strands of his bleach blonde hair.

"You know I love you though right?" You questioned as he looked at you and nodded he unzipped his cover and gave you a kiss.

That was his way of saying I love you when he couldn't actually say it.

He also gave Izumi a kiss on her head before zipping it back up and watched her sleep.

You stroking her head as she slept peacefully which led you to become sleepy as well you let out a yawn and laid your head on toges shoulder.

He looked at you and smiled repositioning himself so he had one arm around you and one cradling Izumi.

This was his happiness, you and Izumi you two were all he needed to feel loved.