𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡 || 𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

⚠️ warning ⚠️ : contains sexual, 18+ content

———————————————————————

"Akaashi! Wait up!" you yell, trying to get the boy's attention. Just a few classes ago, you both had been paired up to work on a biology project together.

"Y/N?" the boy replies, turning his body around to face you as you catch your breath.

"Are we going to your place to work on the project?" you ask him.

"Oh right. I, um, guess so? My house isn't too far away from school. Maybe just about a 5 minute walk from here." Akaashi responds.

"Alright then, lead the way!" you say happily, as Akaashi turns back around and continues to walk.

5 minutes later...

You now stand before a large, dark painted house. Akaashi then walks towards the abode, and unlocks the door with a set of house keys.

"Wow, you have a really nice home!" you comment, walking up to the front porch, alongside Akaashi.

As the door opens, you both walk inside, leaving your shoes on the welcome mat below you. You look around the house in awe. It smells of fresh linen and lemon, and the house looks impressively neat.

"So, what was the topic we were supposed to do?" Akaashi asks you as he places his schoolbag next to the hat rack on his right. You do so as well, but on the left side.

"We didn't have enough time in class to decide, so I guess we could just choose a topic right now?" you reply.

Akaashi then starts to head for the spiral stairs, not too far away.

"W-where are we going?" you ask, trying to catch up to the boy.

"My bedroom. It'll be much easier to work on the project in there." he replies, continuing to walk up the stairs, hands running across the railing as he walks up. You then quickly follow behind, making sure not to lose sight of him.

As you walk up the stairs, you couldn't help but feel butterflies in your stomach. You didn't want to admit it, but you've always thought Akaashi was pretty cute in his own way. The two of you were mutuals rather than close friends, so you never really talked to one another much, unless you had to.

You and Akaashi finally make your way into his bedroom. He quickly walks over to his desk, grabs his laptop, and sits down on his bed.

"Sooo. What now?" you ask, standing near the door of his room, awkwardly.

"We start on the project of course. So, any idea what topic we should do?" he asks, looking up at you.

You continue to stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

"Y/N, a-are you okay?" Akaashi asks, concerned.

You were starting to feel yourself becoming more and more heated. (where's an air conditioner when you need one 🙄)

You then take a deep breath in, calming yourself.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine! I think I just need some water.." you reply, closing your eyes, and palming your forehead.

"Oh! You could've just asked. I'll make us some cold tea if you'd like? It'll help cool you down."

"No need! We should just focus on the project for now."

"It's alright, really. I insist."

Akaashi then stands up from his bed, placing his laptop down, and walking past you and out the door.