THE FUTURE:CHAPTER 9

They waiting for the next episode, but it only freezes when the scene changed.

"AGAIN?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED NOW?!"

"I want to inform you that they are more people that is going to watch with you."the familiar unknown voice informed, making them asked who they are, but the voice didn't answer"Here they come."

Suddenly eight very familiar faces appeared, which shocked all of them.

"G-Grandfather?!"Tsunade and Sarina exclaimed seeing Hashirama Senju.

"L-Lord S-Second?!"

"M-Madara?!"

"L-Lord Fourth?!"

"Obito?! Rin?!"

All of them are wide eyed at the sight, especially Kakashi, who saw his former team.

Hashirama look around them and spotted an older looking Tsunade"Tsuna?"he questioned, and said Senju nodded in confirmation.

"There's a voice that is telling us that we are gonna watch the future."Tobirama said with his arms crossed over his chest"Is that true?"he asked them.

"Yes it is."The older Kakashi confirmed while Team Minato look at him with wide eyes.

"Woah! He looks like you, Kakabaka!!"the younger Obito shouted, pointing at the older Kakashi, who sweatdrop at the familiar nickname.

The younger Kakashi's eyes twitched in annoyance"Urusai!"he punched the Uchiha boy's head.

The future team 7 came closer to their silver haired sensei with the others following from behind.

"Kakashi-sensei are they your old genin team?"Sarina asked pointing at Team Minato, who look at them shock.

The older Kakashi nodded"That's right."he look at them with sarrowful eyes"They are"

Minato and younger Kakashi noticed his change behavior and look at him in confusion.

Sarina smiled at them with Naruto"Konnichiwa, I'm Senju Sarina."she introduced herself first as she stepped forward to the new commers.

The past senju's look at her as well as the others.

Rin approached her with a big smile"Hello, I'm Nohara Rin!"she happily said"I'm in Team 7."

Sarina smiled kindly"Me too."then she turned around to her team"The one with the black hair is Uchiha Sasuke and the blonde haired one with whisker marks is Uzumaki Naruto, my cousin."she said before pointing at their sensei"And that is our genin sensei, Hatake Kakashi."she finished.

Young Kakashi nearly choke in air'Me? A sensei!?'

The other new commers look at the un-named people who is behind them.

They noticed this and introduced themselves, after all the introductions, Hashirama hugged Sarina shouting 'I have another granddaughter!'he even cried, shocking all of them, Tsunade just face palmed and sweatdrop while Tobirama look annoyed at his older brother's childish behavior and scolded him.