A Public Confession

JIMIN POV

Interesting.

That was the only thing I can think after my small chit chat with him. And his smooth talks also didn't get unnoticed by me but I decided not to give him the pleasure by reacting to them.

He was trying but it was just a start. He still has a lot to make up for the past.

And I saw it when I came here Jungkook look sick, I mean it was looking like he was having a panic attack but I might be wrong. I love him I don't deny that but I hate him at the same time for leaving me for two long-ass years. The first thing I wanted to ask when he walked to me was 'are you fine?' but I didn't. I need time even tho I just want to jump on him and kiss his life out. But we have to wait.

It was a peaceful night.

"Can I have everyone attention please?"
Yoongi hyung coughed.

I think here goes the peaceful night. He got everyone attention in a few seconds. It was hardly fifteen people. Tea was standing beside him. I smiled at him when his eyes found me. I was standing in the corner of the room presently, escaping everyone attention. I was aware of the eyes I was receiving while my interaction with him.

I was putting all my attention on the couple standing in front of me that I didn't notice Jungkook quietly walking and standing beside me.

He is such a smooth player.

"Can I speak?"
He questioned and I ignored him this time.

"Oh. Then I take that as yes. Did you saw the mistake in the music chart this week?" He inquired.

And music took my interest so I replied. "No. What was wrong?"

"They forget you to add as the hottest single." He said with a wink.

I blushed ten shades of pink but my inner self was quick to slap me hard to get in control. So I decided to pull his leg.

"Who said I am single?"

And that makes him shut up. Was that too much? But before I can do anything about it Yoongi hyung started speaking.

"As everyone is present here I want to make an announcement. I am pleased to announce that—" he was cut off by Mr Kim.

"Tae is too young for marriage."
He equipped in between and that makes both Yoongi hyung and Tae flushed.

He coughed and continued
"That has time sir. And I want to say that I got a job at Bighit Entertainment as a music producer and they are providing me with a flat. So me and Tae have discussed that both me and he will move there after a week."

What the hell?

I think everyone was surprised too by looking at their facial expressions. Mrs Kim quickly hugged them and was showering them with wishes. Everyone walked to them and was congratulating both. I will talk to them when we are alone. How dare they didn't tell me that. But it can be that they talked about this just before the party. I knew Tae wanted to live with Yoongi hyung and I am sure as soon as Yoongi hyung asked Tae, he must have agreed without a thought.