Chapter 7

"Ummm... hi SuHo... you said that you wanted to talk to me... how may I help you?" Ju Gyeong asked nervously.

"I was wondering why this person assumed I'm gay..." SuHo responded while showing the message on the group chat.

"I... I don't know... why do you think that I'm involved... oh..." the girl said as she realized what she discovered the other day.

"It shouldn't be a problem, you're so inept that you wouldn't even know how to use an information like that, I suppose that I shouldn't fear you at all..." SuHo stated before walking away.

Ju Gyeong wasn't exactly sure if she had to be happy or feel offended because of that comment, she just decided to forget it and go home, where her family was waiting for her.

"COME HERE! I MUST KILL YOU IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! MY MOTHER WAS RIGHT, YOU'RE JUST AN IMBECILE!" these were the first words Ju Gyeong heard as she got home.

Her mother was yelling at her dad, nothing new, the interesting part wasn't the fight itself, but the reason, since her dad used to make a disaster in any possible field of human life.

"Calm down honey! We can go to a restaurant!" her dad responded, all of a sudden a dished crashed on the wall behind him.

"Mum what happ..." Ju Gyeong was just trying to ask what was going on, but it was a difficult and risky task.

Her older sister grabbed her arm and pulled her inside the bathroom.

"Shh, this is probably the only safe place in the house" her sister Hee Gyeong whispered, raising a finger on her lips.

"But where is Joo Young?" Ju Gyeong asked, worried about her innocent... well... cute... no... ummm... let's just say younger brother, it should work.

"I don't know... every man for himself, I hope he's fine... but going out to check is way too dangerous" her sister answered

"Oh come on, don't be silly, tell me what happened, what could have happened to make you act like this" Ju Gyeong said chuckling

"Dad managed to break burners and oven... you know what this means" Hee Gyeong replied

"No food... angry mum... this is worse than what I could imagine..." Ju Gyeong remarked.

Her phone rang

"Oh, hello Soo Ah" she said as she picked up

"Hi, do you want to go out for dinner?" her friend asked

"Sure!" Ju Gyeong replied, she went to the door of the bathroom and as she tried to open it her sister stopped her.

"What the hell are you doing!? Do you want to die?!" her sister shouted

"A friend of mine invited me for dinner, good luck sis" Ju Gyeong replied, running away, leaving her house before her mother could even notice her presence.

Soo Ah sent the address of the restaurant and after a few minutes Ju Gyeong reached the place.

They hugged each other and entered the restaurant. After they ordered something to eat, Soo Ah took a piece of paper with two photos glued to it.

"What is this Soo Ah?" Ju Gyeong asked

"So, how you can see here, this is SeoJun and this is SuHo...."

"Well... I got it, but why did you do this?" Ju Gyeong asked

"Because listen, the post on the group chat had some effects, and so did the arrival of Seojun as well" Soo Ah started

"Yeah... I noticed..."

"As you probably noticed, SuHo lost a lot of his followers, except for a little group who still supports him. There are basically three groups now: those who don't care at all, those who are making fun of him and those who still love him"

"And... you're telling me this because..." Ju Gyeong said

"Because I saw you talking with him quite often lately" Soo Ah responded

"Well, what do you think then?" the make up goddess asked

"Me? Ummm... I don't care that much... I already have a boyfriend... he can do whatever he wants... and he's Lee SuHo after all... opposing him isn't a good idea... unless you want to die"