BALLOON OF FATE

A short boy with brunnet hair is walking along the park all by himself. The park is suprisingly empty, in which he is grateful of. He wanted to think peacefully. Lately, for the past weeks, he's been feeling kinda weird.

It's already afternoon and it seems like it's going to rain. The sky is covered with ash colored clouds and the wind is cold. People tend to hate this kind of weather. But for some, it is soothing. The boy actually enjoys the feeling of before-storms; slightly strong wind and tiny bits of raindrops falling down the clouds. It is relaxing him whenever he's stressed.

However, in the moment, it's making him feel weirder than usual. Lonely, maybe?

Maybe because his friends already abandoned him!

'Those ungrateful bastards!' he thought.

Tee is always with his P'Tae. Godt is always with his N'Bas. And here he is, left alone by his so called friends for their boyfriends! He exhaled deeply as he look up.

Am I feeling lonely?

He turn around and saw a swing. He decided to ride the swing and maybe, think of ways on how to secretly kill his bestfriends and make it look like an accident.

He started to swing himself with his feet and breathe in the fresh air that hit his face.

'Relaxing...'

Out of nowhere, a feeling of emptiness hugged him like some kid who missed his mother. He feels hollow inside then suddenly replaced by longingness. He then have this sudden urge to do something.

And that thing is what his friends do with their boyfriends.

'Am I perhaps... wanting someone in my life too?'

He stopped swinging then looked down on his shoes.

'Maybe I am jealous of Tee and Godt. I feel like wanting to hold someone's hand too.'

'Maybe I also want to have someone in my life.'

He shook his head and laughed at his own thoughts.

Being left alone had badly affected his brain. Add the fact that he's always surrounded by those lovey dovey couples.

'Man, that was hilarious! Never! I'll graduate in this hella university while staying single as f*ck!'

Nobody asked but yes, he is single since birth. Was that shocking? Well for him, no, it isn't. He's just not interested in engaging in one. Not to mention he's not even that attractive to attract people to like him.

He may have been told that he is cute from time to time but he just ignore them. It's just his dimples playing doing their part. If you ask him, he might probably tell himself to f*ck off.

He's just not that confident with himself.

Another reason why he's still single 'till now. He don't know how to blend, nor socialize with people. He's always with his bestfriends. They've been together since highschool that's why they are inseparable.

Well... that was before.

Now they left him alone for their boyfriends.

'Tsk... what a friend.'

Actually, it's not that he's being bitter for his friends nor not liking Tae as Tee's boyfriend and Bas as Godt's boyfriend. He is actually happy for them.

But, he feels so unusual. He sometimes wonders how it feels like having someone to eat dinner with, to watch movies with, to cuddle 'till they both fell asleep, and to feel secure with someone.