AGAPE (UNCONDITIONAL LOVE)

Copter was inlove. No, let me rephrase that. Copter is inlove; Secretly inlove. 4 years to be exact. It didn't cross in his mind that he'll love that person for years. At first, he thought of it as an attraction so he let it be. Then, it suddenly evolved into liking. Still, he let it be. And when he fell inlove, he still let it be. Never did it cross his mind to confess, nor forget his undying love for that person.

"Copter! You're spacing out again!" There. The person who he love, snapped him out of his world. That person who he's been friends with since they were a child.

"Oh, sorry P'Kim. I just remembered, we have a quiz today." Copter told Kimmon who nodded understanding then suddenly made a shocked and nervous look after processing what Copter said.

"Shia! There's a quiz? What subject? Why I didn't know about it? Shit!" Kimmon said while rummaging in his bag. It's untidy and full of garbages that made Copter roll his eyes.

"Math. About yesterday's lesson." Kimmon stopped searching in his bag and smiled widely.

"Hehe, I... don't have any notes. Can I borrow?" Copter rolled his eyes before getting his bag and giving his friend his math notebook. He already reviewed them last night so he is ready for the quiz.

"Thanks Copter! I love you!" Kimmon said then started reviewing the notes. Copter however, felt so many butterflies inside his stomach and his heart is beating so loud, so fast. He knew that it's Kimmon's habit whenever he's thankful. He blurted these words that made Copter a mess inside. He can only stay quiet and start eating. He never expected Kimmon to love him back like how he love him. Being his friend is a blessing for him already.

Suddenly, a beautiful girl entered the canteen. She has a long curly hair, an attractive eyes, a cute nose, and a pinkish lips. She has an angelic look whenever she smiles. She isn't tall, making her adorable and cute. If Copter isn't inlove with Kimmon, he might make a move with her. Add the fact that the girl who entered, which is now sitting beside Kimmon, facing him, is Kim's girlfriend. No, he would never.

"Hi P'Kim. Hi P'Ter!" She said with her sweet smile. Copter smiled back while Kimmon gave her a kiss on her cheek. He just smiled seeing the couple infront of him. He had already accepted his fate. He already know that he'll never be someone like Chanri. But it still hurts seeing them being lovey dovey infront of him.

Chanri is Kimmon's girlfriend for almost 4 years too. The time he realized his feelings for his friend marks the day he had his first heartbreak. Kimmon and Chanri started seeing each other. Copter was a mess at that time. But he cover it all up. He pretended to be okay. He cheered him up when he is the one needing it. He stayed beside him even though it hurts. Copter stayed as his bestfriend.

Kimmon and Chanri is a match made in heaven. They look good together. Kimmon is unpredictable. Chanri controlls him whenever he gets uncontrollable. She is a nice girl. She isn't just a beauty, but also kind and lovable. The reason Copter can't be mad at her.

"I'll get going first. Kim, Chan, I'll wait for you inside the classroom." He told him after finishing his food which is his breakfast then exited the canteen.

***

"Humans experience different types of love in various relationships, such as with romantic partners, friends, family and even strangers. Ancient Greeks studied love and denote each type by giving each one a Greek name." The teacher is lecturing the class about different types of love, in which Copter relates to. He sat beside his bestfriend Kimmon, while Chanri is sitting behind them with her friend. Copter was taking down notes while Kimmon isn't doing anything but listening to the teacher.

"These types of loves are called Philia, Pragma, Storge, Eros, Ludus, Mania, Philautia, and Agape." Copter kept jotting down notes as the teacher explain each type of love.