4.

- I told you, you shouldn't care about me,- A weak voice said shakingly.

- Dazai!- Chuuya instantly got up, he was waiting for the brunette to wake up for a good while already.

- Why did you do this?- Dazai tried to turn his head to see Chuuya, but it was too hard to move, and shining lamp blocked his vision.

- you would have died, idiot,- Chuuya slammed his hands into the iron table that Dazai was on.

- you know damn well I'm not asking about that,- Dazai sighed, the bright lamp above his head was still blinding him.

- I know I shouldn't care about you,- Chuuya frowned a little bit and turned off the lamp, so Dazai could see him.- and I don't, but in no way am I letting you die.

- Chuuya, that's the same thing...- Dazai groaned out of the sudden pain in his chest.

- if you're fine, I'm leaving,- Chuuya ignored his statement and put on his hat.

- wait, where a-

- He woke up?!- Suddenly Kunikida slammed the doors open.

- Kunikida!- Dazai raised his voice in surprise.- where am I? what is Chuuya doing here?

- you're at my house, Dazai. I'm glad you woke up,- Kunikida stepped closer to him, but kept his eyes fixated on the ginger standing aside.- Chuuya got you here.

- Chuuya! how did you know where Kunikida lives?- Dazai glanced at both of them, confused.

- i just wanted to find out where you're working now, it was an accident,- Chuuya spat out, but he couldn't hide his angry tone, atleast not from Dazai.

- oh...- Dazai was silent for a few moments, he had to put two and two together.- Kunikida, would you mind leaving us alone for a moment?

- uh, sure,- blonde man went out and closed the door.

- what do you want, Osamu?- Chuuya frowned at him.

- I know you found out that Kunikida is my new partner,- Dazai sighed.- but just for the sake of you saving me, I'm gonna tell you this- nobody will ever replace you, Chuuya.

- hmph, like I care,- Chuuya turned around and faced the doors.- goodbye, Dazai.

Dazai weakly smiled at him, before he went out. He knew that those words meant a lot for the redhead, even though Chuuya would never admit it.

Dazai didn't lie, however he didn't tell the whole truth. Kunikida couldn't replace Chuuya, but the whole ADA already replaced the Port Mafia. It was like the only thing that was still keeping Dazai on the string to Port Mafia was Chuuya, but he would never come back.

Dazai remembered his time with Mori, how differently he acted. In the Mafia, he was ruthless, scary and inevitable, there was a saying ,,the biggest misfortune of Dazai's enemies, is that they're Dazai's enemies". He was the youngest Executive, and still even Mori feared him. The brunette knew that Mori expected Dazai to take his throne sooner or later, if he hadn't left, there would be a lot of assassination attempts.

He spent half of his life there, his personality formed while killing and pulling strings in the biggest illegal organisation, however Dazai managed to hide this side from the ADA completely. Chuuya didn't know his new personality, he didn't know how differently he treated Atsushi than Akutagawa. The same goes to Kunikida, he never faced the fearsome Dazai.

That's why, after he found out that Chuuya and Kunikida met, a new fear spiked his mind.

- Dazai,- Kunikida walked in the room, pulling Dazai out of his thoughts.- Are you okay?