Chapter 2

Arriving at their room, Sky finally let Victoria down and pulled her in for a loving kiss. "Hmm, I missed this" Victoria said, "Me too, princess, me too." Sky responded. "I don't know about you Riv, but I don't plan on letting our girl take another long holiday without us." "I have to agree with you on that, mate. Next time we're either joining or you're staying with us" The brunette agreed with his best friend. Sneaking in a kiss with the black-haired girl as he passed her.

"Hmm, should I ask why there are only two beds?" Michelle said aloud. "We just thought ahead and decided you would sleep with one of us anyhow, so why cramp up the room any more, princess?" Sky smoothly replied. Rolling her eyes at their antics, Victoria announced that she would be going to train for a bit while searching for her workout clothes. Finally finding them, she quickly put them on. Grabbing the rest of her workout gear, she attempted to walk past both boys. The keyword here being "attempted". Because as soon as she walked past them in just a sports bra, both boys had a hard time keeping their hands to themselves.

"Why don't you stay here and we train in a different way, love?" Riven suggested. "Because I told Silva I'd meet him to help train the new recruits" Tori replied "You can of course join me if you want." "Nah, I think we'll unpack our stuff and meet you there later" Quickly kissing both boys goodbye, she went out to the fields.

"...and hopefully someday you will be as good as her." was what she heard before she suddenly got thrown a sword by Silva. Fighting for a bit, the older man eventually won. "She fights even better with a heads-up" she said. "She still favors her left" Silva retorted "But you did good Vic. I'm proud of you" Silva finished.

"Victoria over here will help you train during the first year. If you have any questions, ask her." Silva said to the group of first years. One raised their hand "Are you single?" He asked while obviously checking her out. "No, she's not" two angry voices sounded behind him. Quickly turning around the first-year saw Riven and Sky and paled instantly. "Oh, I-I'm sorry" he stuttered out. Riven didn't let him off the hook that easily. "You should be, 'cause that's our girl you were just checking out, mate" "Riv, please calm down" Tori said while walking between the boys and putting her hands on Riven's chest. Calming down a bit, Riven pulled her closer and kissed her hard. Pulling back after Silva coughed, Silva dismissed the three and they went off back to their room to prepare for the orientation party.

"Why are you so jealous, Riv?" "Oh it wasn't just Riv, princess" Sky said through gritted teeth. "Oh, babe, calm down. You know I only have eyes for you." "We know, love, but seeing them eye you like that, makes us want to punch them." "Why don't we go back to our room and I'll show you that I only have eyes for you"