XIV

I am sorry for very late update been busy with work and life lol...
Thank you for reading everyone, you guys are amazing 😊😀

Wished you all the best in your life, dont dwelling on the past... Its only there for us to learn not to drag us down 😇😄

Be more aware of sucide or self-harm especially in this condition for some people it will test their mental health, if someone around you is acting weird all of sudden, retracting themselves from society, suddenly being silent and like to be alone so sudden... Reach out to them... Who knows maybe you can make it better 😊😄😇

Alright without further ado, lets get started 😄😄

================================

Alleina P.O.V

"Alice, Brandon, wait where is Ja... (Gasp)", I feel like being hit with full train but I knew straight away from the body heat its Jake. He hugged me like his life depends on it. Well more like group hug me and jasper

"I miss you and Jasper", "Jake, I am sorry... But at that time we must leave you because your pack need you", Jake nodded and then punch Jasper shoulder, "Man next time at least let me know... I've been head to head with Edward after knowing what he said and do to you and Al".

Jasper and Jake have something in common...They hate Edward behaviour at some points. "Sorry Jacob, also come with me upstairs. Darling you stay here with Alice and Brandon". I knew why my husband bring Jake upstairs. To meet his imprint, its been way too long for Jake being separated from his imprint  without knowing he have one.

Alice and Brandon look at me, guilty and happy to see me at the same time, I never one to hold grudges thats my husband job. Besides I know Alice and Brandon doesn't have a choice.

"So this is how you greet your in law, bestfriend and sister", I raised my eyebrows. Alice and Brandon hug me, I can feel its their way to say sorry and they love me.

"We missed you and Jasper, both of you are our family and we drove you guys away to save 1 human with half breed children", "Please have a seat before continue, I know you guys vampire and dont get tired but I am starting to feel tired from standing too long".

Meanwhile Upstairs

Jasper P.O.V

'Darling you good', 'Yeah dont worry honey, here try to see it from my eyes', 'I trust you, and you twins stay at your room, I bring someone to meet you', 'We can feel him,'.

Call it parents hunch or something like that but we have feeling that either both of the twin is Jacob imprint or just one of them.

"I smell another... ", "Hush they can hear us from downstairs". 'Darling did you already nullified twins room so you guys downstairs cant hear us'.

'Done honey, you, Evanos, Everleen and Jake can speak freely'. Smirking i am open the door and quickly closed it once we are inside.