Chap 15 : Partner In Crime

"y-you cheated!?? No fucking way I'm drinking that crap". Sebestian said shaking his head and eyeing the muddy colored liquid in his hands.

"To be fair, you came up with this drink. I see you got no jams" Noah said while keeping a hand on his nose at the disgusting smell.

Because to be fucking honest that  smells like cow shit.

"Oh come on you are a Bet- I mean how are you gonna get a girl when you are scared of drinking that? " Roni said slightly stuttering while pointing to the oh so delicious drink in his hand.

This caused Adrian to tsk and Sebestian to smirk.

"Well my girlfriend doesn't really think that." Sebestian said making Roni's eyes wide.

"wait a minute, you have a girlfriend? " Em said while pointing a hand in his direction.

"what do you mean by that can't I have one?" Sebestian said raising his brow.

"w-well I didnt mean it like that, it's just I haven't seen you with your girlfriend".
Em said tilting her head in confusing.

Strangely, Roni was wiping her hands on her sides which I might add is a habbit of hers when she gets nervous.

Narrowing my eyes at her I spoke.

"And on that note who is she?"

This made Sebestians smirk wider as if he could read my mind.

"well she's scared of revealing our relationship in public and some other reasons" He said while glancing towards Roni for a second.

I guess I wasn't alone watching that, Liam also saw that and nudged me.

I just smirked at him.

"ok, pretty boy drink it up or else I have my ways." I said averting my attention to Sebestian.

"what ways?" Naoh said looking curious.

He reminds me of a cute puppy.

Shaking my head I smirked at all of them.

"You don't wanna know. Trust me." I said.

Suddenly Adrian came towards me.

I took a step back, maintaining eye contact with me making my stomach do a somersault.

Oh boy. This time I was sure it wasn't because of my baby.

He didn't reply just took a look back his shoulder where everyone was still convincing Sebestian.

Turning towards me, he gripped my hands and dragged me outside the house.

“Hey! Where are you taking her?” Roni shouted as Liam wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“She left her art pad in school. She told me she was going to get it but I offered her a ride” Adrian replied smoothly not looking back.

“Sure whatever he says har” Roni shouted making Em laugh.
I glared at them one last time as they disappeared behind the door.

"what are you doing, I wanna watch Sebestian drink that shit" I said trying to take my hand out of his.

But there was a word try.

He stopped and looked back at me.

I saw the mischievous look in his eyes.

And suddenly he was a foot away from me, making my heart stop.

It wasn't until now I noticed the specks of black and brown in his emerald green eyes.

His face was getting closer to mine, I don't know what was happening.