Chapter 26

~Women's Bathing Hall~

Xenovia: Today was a crazy day. Relaxing like this seems so unreal

Xenovia smiled as she sits upon the edge of the pool while Asia sit in the water next to her. Both of them were naked.

Asia: Irina-san seemed to be doing well

Asia added as Xenovia nods in agreement.

Rias: So how are you feeling, Koneko?

A naked Rias asked as she looks at the naked white haired sitting a few metres next to her

Rias: Your sister isn't our enemy anymore

Koneko: I...don't know how to feel about that

Koneko answered looking down with a thoughtful look before a small smile spread across her face at the thought of staying with Rias, Evol and the others instead of joining with the other faction. Looking back at that time, she regret to say that she would join the said faction without a single approval from her Master. And now, she felt as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulder and she could smile more frequently than before, and it was thanks to her Master.

Koneko: I can't erase a bond made of blood

At the logic of the sentence, Akeno frown a little before closing her eyes.

Akeno: That's true

Koneko: That's why... I've decided not to worry about it. Also, I will become stronger

Akeno: Ara, ara. That's very reassuring.

Akeno commented with a smile before she look upon her reflection in the water.

Rias: Koneko, about Akira saying about your sister...That he knows the truth behind the tragic event that happened years ago that separated the two of you. Do you, want to find out about it? The truth?

Koneko: The truth?

Rias: It is okay if you don't want to answer, I understand

Rias smiled reassuringly once she saw the frown before her eyes. The Red head then look at the bathing hall and noticed that everyone aren't here. A smile of reassurance appeared on her face as she think about the three others that were worried about the alien's disappearance the most. At the thought of the three, she was unaware of the voice that greeted her and the others.

???: Can we join in?

At the voice, Rias looks at the entrance of the bathing hall in front of her and she allow herself to smile back, seeing the smiling Sakuya standing across the pool with a towel wrapped around her chest. Behind her were Akiko, Fugisawa and Poppy with towels that covered their nudity.

Rias: You're welcome to join in

Rias stated as Akiko smile widens

(Time Skip)

~Fangire King and Queen's Room~

Slipping onto the white nightgown, Monica stared at the dress visible on her master bedroom. With a smile, as she looks down at the test in her fingertips. The positive plus sign was 5-5, tears began flow down her face as she begins to smile at her new future with her husband and child.....