Chapter 4

After Louis helped Harry carry all his things up to the apartment he showed him to his room.

"So, this is your room right here to the right, across the hall is mine, and then down there the next door on the right is the full bathroom." Louis said.

Walking back to the kitchen Harry followed.

"Here's the kitchen and living room and then down this hallway is where I store coats and miscellaneous things and then down there is a half bath." He finished with a smile.

Seeing the smile and the way his eyes crinkled up in the corners, Harry adored it.

"Would you like a cup of tea, we can move all your stuff later?"

"Yeah, yeah I'd like that."  

Louis busies himself making tea for the younger lad, while Harry sits at the table. Once it's finished he takes a seat across from Harry.

"So, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm 18 and I work in a bakery and I live here now." Harry finished with a smile showing off his dimples.

Louis loves his dimples, it wasn't until Harry had stopped smiling that he had stopped staring. Blinking a few times before carrying on the conversation. They talked about things here and there, until the subject of families came up.

"How'd you move out so young my mum practically begged me to stay when I told her?"

Harry looks down at his almost empty tea mug then back up at Louis with his eyes shiny.

"They told me I had to move out by today, on Tuesday." he whispers. "I'm gonna go put my stuff away, and then mind if I take a shower?" He asks, walking towards his things.

"Oh- yeah right, you live here now too of course." Louis said before Harry was out of earshot.

Harry pov-

I quickly picked up all of my things before Louis could help me, the truth was I didn't want him to see me cry. I really like him, I thought to myself. I tossed all my things down just inside my room heading into the bathroom and locking the door.

I turned the water on and got into the shower as the tears ran down my cheeks. I shouldn't have just ran like that, just like I shouldn't have ran from my parents earlier this week. Maybe things would've been different. 

"Shit. I left everything in my bathroom at home."

I wonder if he'll mind if I use a little bit of his shampoos, I'll just let him know when I get out. Reaching over I see what must be Louis' shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. At least he doesn't use a 3-in-one I think.

"Hey, um Louis" Harry says quietly after he steps out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah" Louis says looking up from his phone where he was sat on the couch.

"I- um- well in the hurry to get out of my house I didn't pack anything from my bathroom. I, well I hope it's ok that I used a little of yours." I say looking down after I finish only looking back up when Louis starts talking again.

"That's fine, do you want me to go get you some when I go to work in an hour?"

"Oh, um yeah thanks," I say with a small smile before making my way back into my room. 

Louis pov-

"Harry! I'm leaving for work now! I left my number and a spare key on the counter!"

"Ok! I'll see you later then!" Harry shouts back from where he was in his room putting his clothes away.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Ni."

"Tommo," Niall says, acknowledging Louis before taking a seat at a table in a far corner.

"So, what do you think of your new roommate." Niall says wiggling his eyebrows as Louis takes a seat, his shift having just ended.

"He's pretty cool, 18 and already moved out." Louis thought it was best to keep the whole getting kicked out to himself not knowing if Harry would be ok with him telling a complete stranger that.

"But is he cute?"

"Ni, I don't even know if he's gay." I say rolling my eyes slightly.

"But that wasn't a no."

"Fine, fine, I guess he's kinda cute, but I have to go now, I'm heading to the store I'll text you later."

"Fine! See ya!" Niall hollars as I walk out the diner.

I walk into the local pharmacy and head to the shampoo section. Having no clue what he'd like I grab the first things I see, a shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel. Paying I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

From (xxx) xxx-xxxx- Hey its Harry i was gonna order some chinese for dinner do you want me to get some for you too lmk

To Harry- yeah thanks that'd be great idrc what you order i'll be there in 20 :)

Was the smiley too much? I think to myself.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket again, this time it's from Niall.

From Ni🍗- hey i'm coming over for diner tn ive got nothing at my place cya in 30

To Ni🍗- im not buying harry is ill have to ask him

From Ni🍗- ok well ask him im starving

I laugh at Niall as I send a quick text to Harry.  

To Harry- my friend Niall invited himself over for dinner tn says he's starving and got nothing at his place is that cool with you I can pay you back for the food for him ofc lmk

From Harry- that's fine i'll order it right now cya then lol

"Great." I put Niall on speaker as I pull out of the parking lot and tell him he's good to come over for dinner. 

~~~

"Harry-"

"I'm in the kitchen," Harry hollars back before Louis can finish asking where he is.

"Hey, Niall should be here any minute."

Seconds later as if on cue Niall bursts through the door as if it were his own home. He makes his way to the kitchen and takes a seat without saying anything.

'Well hello to you too," Louis says rolling his eyes. "Harry, this is Niall, Niall this is Harry."

"Hello" Harry says with his dimple smile that Louis has grown to love in the short amount of time he's known the younger lad.

"Oh right, here's your er- shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel I didn't know quite what you wanted so-" Louis rambles before Niall cuts him off.

"You know, I came here for food but I don't see any."

Harry laughs it before turning around and grabbing the bag full of take out and placing it on the table.

I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Please lmk what you think votes and comments would he appreciated I'd love to hear from you !! xx

If there are any mistakes lmk and I'll fix them

-Author xx