8.....

Can you guys vote to reach 50 votes....plzzzzzz
Thanks guys for reading .....

Meri nayi story chk kijye ga....plz support me...only one shot...

...............

.......

Everyone had their dinner and left for room....

Sabiha waiting for Mubasheer ..he told her he will come early but he haven't seen...almost 11 night....

She is getting worried
His phone's switch off ...

......

In 1am someone knocking door..first she has sacred by sudden noise...first she thought call everyone but deny it....

She's mesmerizing some surah and open the door...

Mubasheer is standing with his constable ....his right arm injured ...head was bandage ....

I was shocked seeing him like...she is average to cry .she is staring him with concerns ....

Sabiha told constable to get him room ....

Mr Ali is a constable of his so he elaborate his medicine and some necessary things ..to get him recover soon....

Sabiha nodded and thanks him....
.........
Kuch time later Sabiha room m aate hain ...

Aapko.kuch chiye ""she asked

Nahi...bass rest karna hain ""he replied and smiling seeing her concerned for him

Why are you smiling ""she asked as she didn't get it...

Kuch nhi...bass aapko mere liye itna concern drkhkr mujhe accha lagga ""he replied. Grazing her full love, happiness here...

She's lower her eyes and a smile appear ....

Mein janta hoon aap yh Nikkah nhi chahte hain ""sadness in his voice and continue pir aapko mere liye preshan hone ki zarrot nhi hain....aap rest kijye mein aapne kaam khud karnge....

((He wanted what's reaction she gave him. So he was pushing her)

Ham nhi jaynge aapne suna...mein aapki kedmat karnge yh meri faysla hain...aapko koi masla he to Ham kuch nhi kar skti hoon....she replied him as angry tune

Aap kyun itna kar rehe hain ""he further asked

All silence

Both r staring each other searching same things as a answer

Next moment Sabiha's lips on his...kissing him as giving her answer to him...""she boldly replied him...

He hold her waist tightly deeper kiss....his forehead on her ...both panting inhaled air....

Sabiha looking at her hand and Pink tin appear her cheek then she asked him aur kuch enquiry karne hain...aapko hmare zawab mill gye he.....

Mubasheer was amazement her act...

Sabiha leave for kitchen heat up dinner ....

Both having dinner
Sabiha helping him ......

.....

Sabiha unnke room me reheta hain...Mubasheer raat ko kisi chzz ki zarrot huie thb Sabiha help kar sake....she aslo deep slumber her head on his chaste as left side....

.....

Mubasheer medicine doing weird chezz on his mind....

In midst midst night
Mubasheer felt dry throat so he wants water when he's moving while notice female figure in his chaste sleeping cute little baby...pink plum, long eyelashes ...because of moonlight her face glowing ...

His medicine dominated over his Mind...caressing her lower lips...he bending toward lips and capture them....roughly sucking them. Her eyes widen and melting his touch .....he slowly nuzzing soft spot, bit there....giving chaste kisses ...little pulled out her dress as shoulder ..roaming his hand back side...you're so soft jannum ...I want you now jannum...,sequence her breast Moans left out
.....

Sabiha pushed him and readjust her dress and inhaling breath...

Mubasheer was again slept

Yh to unka medicine ki effect hain ...pir Sabiha ko neend uddr gye hain....jo incident howa usske baad neende aana namumkin hain..........

........
....

Now his wound was bleeding bcoz of sudden moment ....it get fresh

Sabiha doing bandage again oss wound very carefully ....trying not to hit him.....after cleaning wound cover him a blanket .....
She kissed on injured arm nd side lip....

.....

Sabiha done morning salah
Now doing dua for everyone and Muslim ummaah........

Pir se Mubasheer ko chk karne jata h hain uthe yah nhi...fever aaya h yah nahi....jhb ussko fever nhi aaya toh Sabiha felt relief ....caressing his forehead and ruffle hair.....
Subha khaire....

.........
....

Hope you all like this chapter!!!

Good night

Allah Hafiz!!!