Dare#6

I was was bored doing nothing in particular then a familiar *ping* lifted my spirits I eagerly opened up my wattpad account and saw the dare. I snapped my digits and evryone was teleported to a race track that looked like this:

Shera: *talking into a speaker* we are in this race track becaue of a dare from @sailortara and it goues as follows :¨ï dare knockout to race against bumblebee¨ sooo ladies and gentlemen mechs and femmes start youre engines, also you may notice so...

Shera: *talking into a speaker* we are in this race track becaue of a dare from @sailortara and it goues as follows :¨ï dare knockout to race against bumblebee¨ sooo ladies and gentlemen mechs and femmes start youre engines, also you may notice some snacks as well as drinks in youre hands, enjoy!!! 

bee and knocks start their engines as the countdown starts, 3.....2......1 GO, they zoom away leaving a pile of dust behind as the others lean in anticipation, they were neck in neck speeding as if their lives depended on it, i on the other hand was on the finish line holding a flag to see who would win, then knockout was in the lead then out of nowhere on the last nano-click bee crossed first by only 2 inches ahead. 

shera: *on speaker again* AND THE CROWD GOUES WILD!!!!! 

Bots/cons; .................???

humans; GO BEE!!! GO BEE!! GO GO GO GO BEEEEEE!!!! 

shera; *still on speaker* well semms like the humans know how to cheer and its just an expression when people cheer for the one who won or the one they wanted to win.

smokescreen; YOU RULE BEE!!!!!

bots /cons; *turn to smokey with a WTF face*     

smokescreen; what?? cant a bot cheer for a friend???

shera: Actually smokescreen you guys are more than fri-

gets cut off by an embarrased bee who covers her mouth with a servo and sends her a pointed glare, i remove the servo

shera; Sorry

bee; *sending a 'you better be' glare* 

shera; anyways, *looks at you guys* Bye guys!! see you on the next ask or dare!! 

bulkhead: who are you talking too??

shera: im talking the spirits around us duh! *like its the most obvius thing*

bots/cons: O_O 

shera: anyways, BYE!!!

*turns of camera*