Valentines special

Happy valentines day loveliessss <333

⚠ There's a heated scene in here but it doesn't go as far as to classify as smut. ⚠

₊✜˚This isn't included in the story it is just a special chapter for this day₊✜˚

YALL COMMENTING 'oh what when did this happen' READ THISSS ^^^^

-----------------------

No one POV

Jake and Sunghoon were currently cuddling in their room waiting for the clock to hit 12am. Midnight. The time that would mark the start of Valentine's day.

"Jakeyy~" Sunghoon called softly, peppering Jake's face with small kisses everywhere before finishing off with a peck on the lips. "Hmm?" Jake asked, tired. "I love you" Sunghoon smiled cheekily, successfully making Jake smile as well.

"I don't love you though~" Jake teased. "Ahh why??" Sunghoon whined, pinning Jake's wrists above his head before Jake could roll over to face away from Sunghoon. "Because you won't let me sleep," Jake complained in his tired raspy voice and Sunghoon can't deny, he found it hot.

"This is so that we can spend the first few seconds of Valentine's day together and so that in the morning, you'll feel too tired to push me off the bed," Sunghoon explained before letting go of Jake's wrists and ruffling his hair.

"I'm never too tired to push you off the bed," Jake mumbled as he cuddled up into Sunghoons chest, trying to sleep. "No no not yet pup," Sunghoon tickled Jake's sides, earning cute little giggles out of him. "S-stop..." Jake groaned, the poor boy just wanted to cuddle and sleep but Sunghoon wouldn't let him until midnight.

Sunghoon stopped tickling him only to sit up and pull Jake up like a puppy, sitting him on his lap. Jake just buried his face in Sunghoons neck and tried ignoring Sunghoons squeals, "Ahh Jakey you're so cute! Lemme take a picture," he grabbed his phone.

11:56pm

"Jakey 4 minutes until I'll let you rest," Sunghoon reassured Jake, burying his face in Jake's hair that held his favorite vanilla-scented shampoo smell and soft texture. He planted a kiss on the top of Jake's head before rubbing his cheek on the side of his head, caressing the back of Jake's head with his right hand and holding the phone up with his left hand.

*click*

Sunghoon took a photo and immediately saved it to his favorites.

Jake POV

Just as I was about to drift off into dreamland, I felt something wet swipe up my cheek.

"EW! Ugh, Sunghoonn" I whined, wiping my cheek on the hoodie he was wearing. Yes, Sunghoon licked my fucking cheek so I wouldn't fall asleep. He giggled before blowing into my ear earning a chain of complaints from me. "Let me sleep hoonie, I'll do anything for you tomorrow just let me sleep please." I pleaded, not being able to keep my eyes open.

"Oh, okay pup. Go to sleep then." He softly whispered, laying me down on the bed then wrapping his left arm around my waist and his right arm serving as my extra pillow. I heard a tinge of sadness and disappointment in his voice and couldn't help but feel a little guilty for the excited devil. This was his first Valentine's day on earth after all.

I sighed before pulling him to sit up with me, "I'll wait with you just because you're cute." I rasped out before being pulled into a tight hug by a beaming Sunghoon. I definitely made the right decision. Sigh, I'm such a simp istg.

"Hey, pup?" Sunghoon asked after drowning my face in kisses, "hmm?" Sunghoons embrace is too relaxing, and he wonders why I'm so sleepy jfc.

"Why don't I have a nickname from you?" he pouted, I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy the fact that Sunghoon only shows his cute and soft side to me. "I don't know. Do you want one?" I asked back, "Of course but make it cute."