Q and A

Hi so I received some questions and I'm gonna answer them!

This is part one!

#1 what part are you the least or most excited to write? 

I'm most excited to write about the part where Daryl leaves the group for Merle! I can't wait to write all the angst and for Daryl to try to patch things back up. It's gonna be really fun and it'll definitely progress their father daughter relationship. 

I'm least excited to write the parts where they leave the prison, Terminus, and what happens after Negan, because my family watched that part without me XD. I don't know how they meet Eugene, Rosita, and Abraham, and I gotta rewatch that part. 

#2 when are Carl and Diana gonna kiss?

I haven't planned it out so far, but all I know is I want their relationship to be a slow burn. I'm open to suggestions about when they should kiss tho! 

#3 is the old group the saviors? 

...possibly... lol I'm not even gonna hide it. Yeah they are. 

#4 who's your favorite pairing in TWD?

If you mean like couples, then I'm Carol and Daryl all the way. They have such good chemistry and I really really want them together. 

#5 have you planned everything out?

I didn't plan everything out when I started this book XD I wasn't even planning to publish it at all.  A lot of it was originally revolving around the saviors. But then one thing lead to another and I started adding more and more to the beginning.

#6 why is it called I hate you?

  Because I wanted it to be a reoccurring thing they say to each other. It starts off serious, with them actually hating each other, and then it becomes more teasing.