Get Used to the Taste

2/2 :)

K. xx

***

Ulla stirred, rolled on her back, and stretched with gusto. Her body felt... unusual. And then she remembered

Oh... Is that the long forgotten 'next morning lushness?' It's been a while. She turned and looked at the man sleeping near her. Choices, choices. She could wake him up, it would only take a few strategic touches, and he'd probably be up for more of what they'd done in her car. Or she could scramble and hide in the kitchen, as the small panicked voice in her head demanded her to do. Oh, it's been even longer since she'd heard the voice. Except, this was new - and scary. Ulla edged away from him - and then a thought came.

"Are you awake?" she asked quietly, and his eyes opened slowly.

"Morning," he murmured, and Ulla glared at him.

"Seriously?" she grumbled.

He smiled sleepily, and then his long arms snaked under the duvet, he scooped her and pulled her into him. She arched into him, immediately forgetting her waspish mood. Ooph, he makes you soft, Ulla. Where is your infamous prickliness? She cupped his jaw and rubbed the short beard with her thumb.

"Morning," she whispered, and kissed him.

He pressed her into him even more tightly, and she rubbed her bent knee to his leg. Oh. Good morning, indeed. He pushed his hand up her back, under his tee she'd been sleeping in. Pleasant tingles ran along her spine from the sensation of his scorching palm splayed on her shoulder blades.

"Don't start," she murmured and kissed the corner of his lips, "what you aren't going to finish."

"Oh, I'm intending to," he said and raised his left eyebrow - and then he let her go and dove down under the duvet.

Oh. Oh! Oh my...

***

Two hours later she was making coffee in the kitchen, while he was taking a shower, when her mobile rang in the bedroom. She recognised the number.

"Morning," she answered.

"Morning, Ms. Svensson. This is Frank Harris." The lad hesitated for a second. "We've just received a call from Mrs. Barnett. She said she saw your car on the side of the Eastern road. And well, you see– Not to be nosy, or anything–"

Ulla laughed. "That's quite alright, Frank. And yes, that would be my car in the snow near the Ainsley Manor. I was driving Reverend Holyoake home from the Oak and Shield last night, and– Well, we had to walk back from there."

Oh wow, that was smooth, Ulla! She'd just casually named the places like a local, called him 'reverend,' and sounded perfectly nonchalant! As if she didn't have a multiple orgasm in a perfectly executed Naughty Lotus in that car.

"Oh, that's unfortunate. Are you both alright?" Frank asked.

Oliver came into the kitchen, in his PJ bottoms and no tee, a towel around his neck.

"Yes, we're both–" Ulla cleared her throat. "Quite alright, thank you, Frank."

Oliver nodded, acknowledging her pointed tone, and got a mug from the cupboard. Look at this back! It's like– porn! And his torso - it's basically triangular! Oh dear...

Ulla took a step to him and pressed her nose into a long muscle along his spine. Yum! He froze, his hand lifted to get the tea bags.

"Would you mind towing my car, Frank?" Ulla asked in a nonchalant tone, and then placed a row of little kisses on Holyoake's skin.