Punishment for whom?

Arjun's pov:

"Ahanaaaaaaaa" I shouted once I entered the home.

"Arjunnnnnnnnn"she shouted more than me from upstairs.

She decended the stairs with the most innocent face.

"Why did you shout?"

"Why did you shout aju?"

Oh so faking innocence. Today I will teach you a good lesson babe.

"Why you did that?" I asked with my calmest voice ever.

"What are you talking about? What I did? Please don't waste my time I have more works to do unlike you who has no works"

"Don't test my patience, you very well know about what i am talking about, just tell me"

"I seriously don't know yaarrr, I want to look after my baby who loves me than my husband who don't love me and keep on shouting at me for no reason"

I pulled her towards me by holding her waist and we had barely one inch gap between us.

"So you think I don't love you?" I asked huskily in her ear.

Her heart was beating fastly with our close proximity. I mentally smirked having effect on her for a mere touch.

"Yes".

"Ahaan do you think like that,let me find out" I said and peppered her neck with kisses.

"Now?" I asked still torturing her with my kisses on her neck.

"Ye-s"she stuttered.

So still acting bravely. I kissed and licked her weak spot again and again.

It will definitely leave a hickey for sure.

And Arjun Malhotra you will be dead by your wife hand for this.

"So now tell me will your husband loves you?"

"Ye-ss" she replied without thinking.

I stopped assaulting her neck and looked up to see her face which was not less than a tomato.

"Finally you accepted that I am loving you the most" she didn't understood what I am saying first,only after sometime she got out of a  trace and started yelling.

"Youuuu Malhotra tricked me and used my innocence" she yelled hitting my chest with her fists.

"Haha you innocent, Ahana and innocent won't fit in a same sentence" she glared.

"And what you did today was anywhere fits in an innocent act" I told her in a firm voice.

"You very well know that how much I love my cars still you decided to pull a prank on that matter, you tested my patience today Ahana" I have to make her understand this is not a funny thing to play.

"I was really pissed off when I came to know about that stupid advertisement from ajay, half the price huh?"

"Don't ever try to pull these kinda pranks again, I am warning you for the first and the last time Ahana" I told her every thing without loosing my calm, I was careful about each word I spoke to her because I already hurted her alot in the past, I don't want to hurt her even by mistake in the future.

"Tell me what punishment should I give you?"

"Hmmm? How about the same punishment which you gave me last time, locking me in a room for a week"

"So that you will only eat,sleep and  repeat"

She showed her 28 teeths for which I glared at her in return.

"I know that you can live without anything but you can't live without opening your mouth" after thinking alot I came up with this punishment.

"Whattttt noooo you very well know that I can't live without talking na arjun"she whinnied.

"That's why I came up with this punishment sweet heart,you should not talk to anyone not even with anna ma and ofcourse with your lovable baby too for a whole day."

"Just go to hell" she yelled.

I smirked and went upstairs to continue my presentation which I left in the middle.

Author's note:

So ya that's all for today.
Let's see will Ahana can live without talking.

Can Arjun stays without talking to Ahana as he was now addicted to her talks.

Let's see whose punishment is this and who will suffer.

Though 10 people hadn't commented on the last chapter I updated this chapter. See how good your author is🤗.

With love,
Jasz💚.