39. Training

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Iris's Pov

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As I tried to get up a huge weight was holding me down, opening my eyes I saw Nario's body hugging me tightly whilst Emilio's hugged his. Lorenzo and the twins were sprawled out at the bottom of the bed. I lightly pushed Nario's body off me before going downstairs.

In the kitchen, Donatello and Nazaire were talking whilst Dante just listened to the music played in his earphones. Dante was never really awake this early but when he was he never spoke to anyone and no one spoke to him. He was even more of a prick in the morning so everyone just left him alone.

Arthur slide me chocolate chip pancakes with berries and orange juice and I smiled and thanked him before he made the others their breakfast, I did mean to brag when I say he liked me most, probably because I was the best person in this house apart from Nario.

The boys sauntered in the room slowly and Valerius stole a strawberry off my plate.

"You don't even like strawberries,"

"Yeah but I like annoying you," he smiled and I smiled back before kicking him in the shin.

"Little shit,"

"Language,"

"Sorry Steve Rogers," he replied sarcastically before flicking my head we were about to start fighting before Nazarie pushed him to the other side of the counter.

"Idiots," he muttered under his breath.

After what I had told them, Lorenzo, Valentino and Emiliano had all been walking on eggshells around me which I hated. As much as Valerius's sarcasm wasn't necessary it was appreciated because he was still being normal which was what I needed.

* * *

Obviously, Donatello didn't understand the word normal since he made me run 7 miles and do 50 pushups as well as planks for half an hour as a warm-up and told me that this was him going easy on me.

He said he was training me but I didn't want to be trained, I didn't run unless someone or something was chasing me, unlike the people who do it in this house for some sort of excitement.

Weirdos.

"Can we be done now?"

I'm was yanked up from the ground by Valerius who started to shake my body violently making me kick him in the shins again, it's like he never learns.

"We'll do more of that later," Donnie commented as we followed him into this warehouse.

After breakfast we were all forced to put on gym clothes and leave, well Lorenzo took Nario to a birthday party and when I say forced I mean me to cause the others were quite willing to go.

As we walked in there were other people spread out across different stations, some were throwing knives and shooting guns others were deactivating bombs. Two men were fighting whilst others cheered them on, one got his tooth knocked out but they continued to fight.

"When do they stop?"

"When one of them taps out or gets knocked out, " Nazaire answered.

We entered a smaller room where there were targets placed and on a table was a selection of knives and guns spread out of the table.

"Guns are the twin's speciality so Valerius is going to teach you how to shoot one,"

Whilst he was explaining in intricate detail how I should use the gun I let my eyes travel all over the room. Donatello and Nazaire watched me carefully before realising I wasn't paying attention.

"Iris you're not listening,"

"I am,"

He placed the gun in my hand, "Then shoot the target,"

As I shot the gun I felt the impact of the bullet leaving the gun but I hit the target, they thought it was a lucky hit so I shot twice more hitting the target both times the sound ricocheting off the walls.

"Iris,"

"Yes,"

"See that dummy," Nazarie asked.

I looked at Valerius and nodded my head.

He scowled whilst Nazarie shook his head and Donatello wore an amused smile.

"Not that one the other one," he said as he pointed to a dummy on the other side of the room.

"Yeah,"

"Shoot its head," Donatello spoke.

I shot his head the bullet going straight through the middle.

"How can you shoot a gun that well?" Valerius asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "One of my foster fathers liked going to a shooting range and took me with him,"

"So why didn't you say that,"

"I'm not as good with my left hand,"

We worked on shooting with my left hand for a bit I quickly got the hang of that. We then moved onto the knives I had good aim so it didn't take too long to learn the basics and when we came back I would learn how to perfect it and do some tricks.

"Now for hand to hand combat,"

I hated combat, hated.

We carried on for three more long hours and I was ready to call it a day. As we piled into the car I felt myself dosing off as my head laid on Valerius's shoulder.

Before I fell asleep I felt a kiss on my forehead.

- x -

authors note: There will be more action I just need to create more dram first this was sort of a filler but I can't wait for the next chapter.

This chapter was eh but thanks for reading 💕