chapter 15

❝she likes hunting for curses❞

"s'kuna, s'kuna!! come out and play with me", marri whined, swinging itadori's hand back and forth as the girl jumped up and down.

"ne, marri, don't you want to play with me?", itadori slightly pouted, to which marri had hummed.

"yūji, we've been playing together for the past three hours! I wanna play with s'kuna nowwww", the girl reasoned.

"but sukuna's dangerous", itadori replied.

"BUT HE'S MY FAVORITE CURSE, with mr. jōgo close behind, but PLEASEEEEEEE", marri begged, bringing out her puppy eyes as she pouted too, blinking rapidly.

itadori wasn't sure whether that was a good idea or not, as he had ingested another finger or two of sukuna's recently.

"plus, you can always switch back or something", marri added on, as her persuading abilities were really on point today.

itadori groaned as he sighed, giving in.

"okay okay. let me see if he wants to come out first".

"huh? but why would he not want to come out? I thought he was always trying to take over your body or something", marri stated.

that was indeed true, however, itadori didn't have the heart to tell marri that sukuna didn't want to come out when around the girl.

"I—umm...just let me consult sukuna first", itadori awkwardly chuckled as he internally asked sukuna to  at least try and be polite.

the usual symmetrical lines had formed on the boy's skin as an irritated expression had immediately replaced itadori's sunshine smile.

"what do you want now, twerp?"

"s'kuna, let's go out today. we can go curse hunting!!", marri exclaimed, her eyes shining as sukuna scoffed.

"you want to go curse hunting...with a curse?"

"I just want to meet more curses like you and mr. jōgo...or who knows?! maybe we will meet mr. jōgo!! wait for me okay? I'm gonna go get something", marri stated as she quickly ran upstairs to go change into a smaller version of the boys' jujutsu high uniform.

after satoru had seen his daughter attempt to look like him, he couldn't help but get her an exact replica, except fitting for her of course.