Chapter Four

__In The Morning__

Zhan got up early as it's his habit. He had his breakfast and also got ready for uni but then, he left the house saying bye to his parents. Today, he didn't take any bodyguard and driver as well. He just chose his favourite car and left with the car.
Mr. & Mrs. Xiao also didn't say anything as they want, Zhan to lead his life and enjoy every second of it.

After driving for almost half an hour he reached his destination. Parking the car, he got out.

Zhan took out his phone and called his one and only friend, Xing Fei. Within a few rings, she picked the call.

"Hello, feifei. Where are you?!" Zhan asked.

"I'm on the way, wait for me a little." Fei replied.

"Mnn okay. Asked your driver to drive fast." Zhan said.

"Ughh!! Suhhh!! My brother is driving." Fei replied chuckling.

"Oh.. heh!! Sorry sorry!! Then ask your respective brother to drive a little fast." Zhan said sarcastically.

"Okay. Okay. Will get in 5 minutes." Fei replied.

"Okay. I'm waiting." Zhan replied and cut the call.

"Hello!!! Why aren't you clicking pictures today??" A guy asked from behind Zhan.

Zhan sighed and a devilish smirk across his face. He turned back, raising his eyebrows.

"Heyyaa!! Wassup man, opps... Wassup model??" Zhan asked teasingly.

"I'm good." The guy said brushing his hair in the air.

"Ughh!! Looking like a shit!!" Zhan cursed under breath.

"By the way, what's your name, Mr.  Model?" Zhan asked.

"I'm Wen Zhulio." The guy said.

"Ohh!! Wow!! Your name gave a perfect bitchy aurora." Zhan said smiling.

"What??" Wen Zhulio asked in confusion.

"Just what, you have heard. Nothing less nothing much. Just the same quantity." Zhan replied.

"You are being too smart. Don't forget you are new here." Wen Zhulio said in anger.

"The fuck man, what if I'm new?" Zhan asked, raising his eyebrows.

"You are way too smart. Keep it with you. Don't show it to me. And, now I'm thirsty." Wen Zhulio said.

"Yeah. Me too. Go and buy a drink for me and you." Zhan said.

"What??! What did you say?" Wen Zhulio asked in anger, grasping Zhan's shirt's collar ready to beat Zhan.

"The fuck!! Are you deaf or what? Let me clean your ear." Zhan said and placed a slap on Wen Zhulio's just on the ear and glared at him.

"How dare you hit me?" Wen Zhulio said, rubbing his cheeks.

"You bitch, you are annoying me from yesterday. Fucking asshole. What the heck do you think, I'm? An idiot?" Zhan said and again slapped Wen Zhulio's right cheeks.

Everyone gathered surrounding Zhan and Wen Zhulio.

"How dare you!!" Wen Zhulio said.

"Again!! Again!! You fucking dickhead!! Hella shit!! I'm just insulting dick! You are a flying piece of shit. I don't want to see your face again. Got me?? Now if you don't want to have more. Just get the hell out of here." Zhan shouted.

Wen Zhulio didn't say anything but left the crowd.

"Thank you guys. Our favourite drama beat the bully is finished. Go and do your work." Zhan said, smiling and also walking out from the crowd to the canteen.