Chapter 1

* inside the novel *

"Damn it, what's so special about that girl. REYNARD!"

"yes, milady?" asked the servant nervously

"you have a new mission"

"wh-what's my mission, milady?"

"poison Angelou's" state Everil as in matter-of-fact

"B-b-but milady, she's the prince woman. We're going to be dead if he found out." said the servant

"Oh? you dare talk back to me? I guess you're going to die before the prince even kills you."

"N-no milady, I'll do as you wish." said the servant as he leaves

* After a few hours *

Out of nowhere a loud voice boom

"EVERIL MCKARIL! HOW DARE YOU!"

I guess the prince's here. That must mean the plan has failed.

"Greeting your highness, what brings you here?"

"Don't act all innocent! guard poison her!"

poison me? huh, he must really care about that nobody. But I can't die like this, not yet.

"B-b-but she's your fiancee, your highness"

"You dare go against my order?" asked the prince dangerously

"n-n-no your highness, poison the prince fiancee!"

Everil tries her best to avoid drinking the poison, but they're too strong for her.

"STOP! I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!" said Everil loudly yet firmly

Suddenly all the movement stop. Then the prince himself went near his fiancee

"Oh? you're pregnant? who said you could get pregnant? good, then that's settled. Hate me forever so in the next lifetime, you can also kill me." said the prince as he pierces her stomach with his sharp blade.

No no no, my child, my lovely child! I can't die! I can't die like this! I must get my revenge! God, if you really exist, then please hear my prayer and let me go back in time to get my revenge on everybody who has wronged me.

* Present time *

"Bullshit! I hate the villain in every story but in here, I pity the villain. What the fuck is wrong with this tyrant? huh, these idiot friends of mine, why let me read this bullshit if it's going to end like this?"

Ugh, I'm going to be late for my work. I rush to work so I won't be late. Oh, let me introduce myself. My name is Yoon Se-young and I have three idiots who are my close friends. They have been with me since we were all kids but, since I'm picking on everything they're just close friends and no more.

"Good morning, Ms. Yoon" greet the juniors

"Ah, good morning everyone" I greet them back

"Sooo~ Ms. Yoon, can we have a welcome party today?" ask Siyeon, one of my close friends

"Sure, but I'm busy" I replied

"You're always busy," said Miyoung, one of my close friends also

"I'm here to work, not to have fun. If you were to study instead of playing around, maybe you could have been a little smarter"

"Pfft. Sassy as always" said Mr. Jung, my colleague and who use to go to the same school all the way to college as me

I turn around and raised a brow at him.

"Please~ Se-young-ah, you've never come to the welcome party. Come just this once okay? please? aw, please please? pretty please?" beg Yena, the one who begs all the time, also my close friends

I sign and agree to go with them just this once.

"YEAH!" everybody cheers

what's so fun about a party? aren't they too noisy?

* At the welcome party *

"What kind of drink do you usually drink?" asked Mr. Jung

"Do I look like someone who drinks?" I said sternly

"cold as ever," said Mr. Jung as he drinks his

Suddenly, a thunderbolt strikes and everything turns black. I tried to figure what is going on but left with no clue. Out of the blue, hands seem to grab me.

"what? who's there?" I ask looking around, but it's all too dark to see

"It's me," said a woman voice, that seems to hold a grudge

As she coming out of the dark, she looks exceptionally like me.

"Who are you?" I ask

"The name's Everil Mckaril and I have a request I want to ask you"

Everil Mckaril? you're kidding me, right? isn't that the novel villainess name? Well, whatever.

"What's the request you want to ask of me?'

"Revenge, take revenge on those who have harmed me; and most importantly takes revenge on that bastard, The tyrant prince." Everil or not said those last words as she disappears into the abyss.

"I will" I secretly promise, although I don't know why it has to be me but I will let those who hurt Everil, now me, pay tenfold.

As I slowly wake up, I forgot everything and thought it was all a dream.

"M-miss, i-it's time for breakfast," said a girl who looks like a maid

Oh? I've been served? what a luxury life I'm living. Wait, it seems I've traveled back in time? Wait... why is that bastard picture in my room? Well, then does it mean I'm the female lead? mm, how nice. As I walk down the stair, I realize something's wrong. It seems everybody is quiet whenever they see me.

"Why does everybody seems to be quiet?" I ask cautiously

"W-well it seems they're afraid" answer the maid nervously

"Of who?" I ask

"Y-y-you ma'am" the maid replied

"What the? Am I a villain or something?" I said sarcastically "Tell me, what's my father's name?"

"Y-your father name is Tyvold Mckaril"

What... if that's my father then am I Everil Mckaril?! then it wasn't a dream after all?! Damn it! I don't want to die by that bastard hand though!