Chapter ☆ Twenty-Nine

Rhys wasn't entirely sure he was breathing as she stepped in between his legs. He wasn't sure he cared about oxygen at that moment as his hands reached up, fingers tracing the patters the lace made on her skin.

She stood above him, watching him, trying to keep her breath steady as his hands explored. "Do you like it?" she asked more sultry and she thought capable.

He hummed appreciatively in response. His eyes and hands roaming higher, higher, higher until his fingers were tracing the line of the bra beneath the silky red fabric of the dress. His free hand came up to rest on the back of her thigh, tugging her closer to him.

Feyre took the step closer as he pulled her to him, his hand on her thigh so, so warm. She tried to maintain the shudder, however, as his fingers traced near her breast, her nipples betraying the reaction as they grew harder. She placed her hands on his shoulders, watching him, waiting...

Rhys was aware of every breath, every movement of hers. And so he was painfully aware as her nipples hardened in reaction to his fingers. As the small mounds pushed against the red fabric. He couldn't suppress the groan that escaped his lips as he leaned in infinitesimally closer, admiring the way the lace made her skin look, the way the fabric hugged in all the right places... He had chosen well.

She could feel the warmth of his breath on the skin of her stomach through the lace of the lingerie. Her hands tensed ever so slightly where the rested on his shoulders, her eyes closed and she leaned into him ever so slightly. His groan turned her to liquid, and she made the mental note that they would need to leave the tab for this lacy red number before they left...

Rhys was glad the couch was set so low, and that she towered so high over him from where she stood as he pushed the hem of the dress up just an inch from where it rested on her thigh. And those red lacy panties.. Rhys could feel himself harden in his still-bloody and dirt ridden pants. He licked his lips. She could taste divine.. Oh, she would taste like everything sweet as he took her on his tongue. He toyed with the strap of the underwear that ran along her slit, his breath coming out in warm puffs against her skin as he pulled the fabric to the side and leaned in. His tongue flat and wet and warm as it came in contact with her core.

She let out a low raspy breath as his tongue ran over her. Her fingers grabbed onto the material of his shirt to keep her nails from digging into his shoulders. She closed her eyes and spread her thighs apart to give him better access, placing her right knee up on his left thigh for better support.

His hands came up to cup the backs of her thighs, held her in place as his tongue lapped at her center. Moaning at the taste of her on his tongue. That taste forever imprinted on the back of his mind as was the taste of her blood. His nails grazed gently at her skin as he flicked the tip of his tongue against the apex between her thighs. He'd never get tired of this. Never.

A spark that only he could ignite came to life within her. She moaned and moved on him slightly as she brought a hand to the back of his head, her fingers running through his hair. Her skin prickled to the touch of his nail, as if he was setting her on fire.

Rhys whipped his magic out to lock the door and close the blinds so any onlookers or passers by wouldn't be privy to the intimate goings on in the shop filled with intimates. Her moan spurred him on, though. And he slid his tongue inside her, licking at her interior walls, searching for that spot that would make her knees wobble, cause her to turn to liquid around him, set her ablaze and elicit those delicious sounds from her..

Feyre's head whipped to the sound of the lock and let out a slight laugh that quickly changed into a moan as his tongue worked her wholly. "Rhys..." she warned as she ground her hips with each stroke. She would come undone if he kept this up. She clung to his shoulder and her fingers dug into the back of his head harder to keep her upright.