The Mafia King

The Mafia King.

a story of Love & sacrifice. where an "angel" meets a "devil". They both were so different yet so similar. He had nothing to lose. She had so much to live for and protect. In the end, they both learned the same lesson; that Love is a strength, not a weakness.

this story is set in a Dystopian era, Where Mafias, Gangs, & Mobs have gained control over the lives of everyone. They changed the world and flipped it upside down and created their own system. the only way for a

normal person to survive, is to abide by their rules.

Aurora Amherst. a 21 year old girl. Kind, compassionate, and has a strange sense

of humor. Enjoys hacking for fun, which causes her to be a magnet for trouble. Lives alone. has 1 older brother, Chase.

Leonidas Gambino. Leader of the Sicilian Italian Mafia; the strongest, most powerful, & influential mafia in the world. He is The mafia King. brutal, violent, destructive, and without an ounce of mercy or emotion in his body. His name can easily send shivers down everyone's spines, from the strongest businessmen to the innocent civilians. No one is safe around him, one wrong move and your life will flash before your eyes. He is the description of the devil. He is the one that controls the world from the down low, he controls governments & world leaders. He is the definition of Powerful.

This is their story.

Author MarieCurie023