Secrets are known

3 year old Crystal laughed as she ran from a 5 year old boy with blonde hair. The young boy caught her and ran from her as she went to catch him. Suddenly, Crystal was grabbed causing her to scream. The young boy turned and shouted as the hooded figure went to leave.

"Crystal!!" He shouted.
"Hey, let her go."

The hooded figure turned to see a man and two women running towards them, all faces blanked out. The man had a sword and one of the women shot a beam of magic towards the figure which dogged.

"Mommy, daddy." Crystal cried, terrified.
"It's okay sweetie, your gonna be ok." Her mother cried as her father went for the unknown person before they were thrown back by the figure.
"No Crystal!!" Her mother screamed.
"Mommy, daddy." Crystal screamed before it went blank.

Crystal POV:

I shot up, breathing heavily as I looked around in confusion before grabbing my phone to check the time

I shot up, breathing heavily as I looked around in confusion before grabbing my phone to check the time. Sighing, I pulled back the covers and threw on my shoes before grabbing headphones and heading out, keeping quiet to avoid waking anyone up.

Once I was out of the suite corridors I went to put on my headphones, heading for the library when someone hit my shoulder. I looked to see Riven and a girl with brown hair and a black outfit heading to the library. I smiled softly as I pulled the headphones to around my neck.

"Are you burning the midnight oil as well?" He asked, leaning against a pillar.
"Couldn't sleep. Decided a stroll might help. I'll sleep, eventually." I stated, looking down.
"You've had a tough day for a first day for a first year." He stated as he offered his cigarette.
"After the day I've had I'll take anything to ease the strain." I stated, accepting the cigarette and taking a puff of it.
"That's the spirit." He smiled before laughing at my face after my second puff.
"First one was alright. Second one, Jesus Christ." I stated, coughing a little bit as I gave him back the cigarette.
"Come on it's not that bad."
I gave him a look.
"First try?" 
"And my last." I stated, leaning on the wall opposite him.
"So what fairy are you?" He asked.
"According to Miss Dowling Ice." I stated causing him to nod. "You?"
"I'm a specialist love, not a fairy." He stated causing me to nod.
"Explains the build." I stated, before blushing lightly.
"Oh, like what you see." He teased causing me to hid my face with my hair.
"Shut up." I stated causing him to laugh.
"I'm messing with ya. You actually seem kinda cool."
"Not really. I'm anything but cool." I stated, pushing off the wall.
"If you say so." He smiled before budding the cigarette.
"Hey, how are you after the, you know, dead farmer." I shuddered at the thought.
"I'll probably see worse within my future. It is what it is." He shrugs.
"I wish I could say that." I laughed lightly, turning to look down the hall.
"Yeah well, you will, eventually. It's what we're trained for as a specialist."
"Only issue with that is that I'm not a specialist."
"My bad." He stated putting his hands up in defense causing me to laugh.
I looked at my phone and gasped at the time.
"I better head back." I sighed.
"Yeah me too. Umm." he said suddenly awkward.
"It was nice talking to you, again." I smiled.
"Yeah, umm, you too." He smiled back before watching me walk down the halls.

I smiled and waved once more before leaving into the winx suite and heading back to bed.

Farah POV:

"I chained it up in a barn outside the barrier." I explained to Saul, looking out the window.
"You should've killed it." He stated.
"And left it in the human world?" I stated.
"You should've brought it back here and then killed it." He said causing me to look at him. "Did it break your skin?" He asked in concern.
"No I'm not infected." I assured him with a shake of my head, "I've got Ben to make up some oil from Zanbaq in the greenhouse. I've dosed it so it won't be conscious for hours." I explained.
"Farah......"
"I need to get in its head. We need to know if this is an isolated incident or something more."
"Something more. Like what?" He asked, confused.
"I found a changeling in the first world."
"A changeling. I've not heard of one of those in centuries."
"Yet there she was, left there sixteen years ago. Right around the time the last burned one was spotted." I stated.
"YOu think it's all connected."

"That's not all." I stated, looking at him.
"What else is there?" He asked.
"I wasn't going to say till I was sure and tonight I realized that it is true. She's here." I stated, looking him in the eye as I emphasized the word she.
"She. As in......" He asked, not able to finish his sentence.
"Yes Saul, as in Crystal, our daughter." I said with a soft smile.
He rubbed his face with his hands before looking at me.
"Are you sure it's her?" He asked with hope.
"Yes. She looks like an older version of her before she was taken." I said.
"Oh my God." Saul sighed, rubbing his forehead as he stepped back.
"She was given to the same family as the changeling. I don't think she knows she's not biologically there's so the person who took her must of changed their memories or something." I explained, tears filling my eyes.
"I can't believe it. She's really here. All those years of looking for her and now she's here." He said with a faint smile on his face.
"She was gone for years and now she's back." I nodded, smiling at him.
"When can we tell her?" He asked.
"Soon." I smiled.
He nodded and turned to compose himself.
"Well, " He cleared his throat," I umm, better get ready for tomorrow. We'll umm, leave early." He nodded, turning back to me.
"Yeah, we will." I agreed before he left.

I sat down at my desk and smiled softly before looking up at a picture hung on the wall. It was of me with three year old Crystal in my arms, one of the last of us before she was taken from us. I rubbed my eyes before standing up and heading to my room, glad to have my daughter partially back