Chapter 44

AN: Hoping you've read the previous announcement.

Wattapad is glitching a lot.😒
I updated yesterday night but I didn't get notified abt my update and yeah very few got notif.

So I'm republishing the chapter

I'm really really sorry jin. Please forgive me. Istg I didnt want to write a delivery scene but I had to since its an mpreg story.

AND also I got lost of time so I have no idea how long jin is. Since yoonmin got married in june and its gonna last for nine months, let's just assume it's late March now. 😅

 😅

---------------

---------------

As soon as they heard that, everyone was quick to get up and rushed to the hospital where jin was admitted my his parents.

Namjoon was panicking and worrying the whole ride. He's been cursing himself for leaving jin in the home. Yoongi had called him and jin forced him to go, telling that he'll be fine. Its neither of their fault but no one can stop such thoughts from occurring at this time.

Jin is heavily pregnant and had almost completed his third trimester. But suddenly the small pain became stronger contractions triggering the baby to be out.

Namjoon rushed to see Mr&Mrs.Min sitting outside the theater. Yoora was fiddling with her fingers while Mr.Min wrapped an arm around her shoulder protectively.

"Mom. Where is he?" Namjoon ran as soon as he saw them. He was panting heavily.

"Namjoon. He is inside. He needs you" Mr.Min said in a rushed tone as namjoon was quick to knock the door.

Apparently Jin's contractions haven't reached very high and a nurse opened the door interrogating namjoon. She soon allowed as he introduced himself as patient's husband.

The remaining five came later panting heavily as they were trying to catch up namjoon but namjoon ran so fast that he can even win a gold medal in the Olympics.

They sat near the room where Min couple were seated and was praying for a better delivery.

They could hear faint sobs of jin and were very worried how its gonna end up.

Lσʋҽ Sƚҽρʂ || YM || ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara