Chapter 1

Qian kisses y/n as he kisses her back. There was a kissing sound around the room. Then he felt a lick at his lower lip meaning she want to go deeper on it. Without waiting he opened his mouth and in a matter of seconds they have a tongue battle. Fighting for dominance as y/n wins because he has experienced it before.

Exploring his new territory as he licks and doesn't leave a single place in her mouth. Few minutes have passed as he pulls back making sound pop with a string of saliva that connected to his mouth. Both y/n and Qian tries to take an air due to the long kiss. In Qian's eye have a heart-eye pupil because of wanting more.

She spins y/n around the position and now they are opposite. Qian on top of him while he on the bottom. She grabs y/n face and smashes her lip and kisses forcefully. Y/n letting her dominate his mouth as he can feel her tongue swirl around with his tongue. Y/n slowly put his hand on her ass and massage it. She Widened her eye and looks at y/n in the eye as he Just smirks.

She too smirks as she made her move by slowly grind her ass on y/n crotch. Y/n groans as he can feel his member slowly rising but stop due still inside a pant. She feels the bulge as she put her hand and grabs his member and slowly massages it. Due to her hand job too good y/n use his move by put his finger in her lower lip and run it.

Qian:*muffled* Hmmm~

Hearing her moan is satisfied for y/n to hear. Decided to move to the next stage by putting his hand on her boob and massage it. She moans a bit muffled due to the lip still connected and dominate each other by turn. Then y/n feel y/n need to cum due to her hand job. Qian notices this as she can feel y/n member twitch.

Qian:*smirk* Someone excited~

Y/n: *smirk* Why not~

Qian stops and undresses her clothes and the same for y/n. Now they're on their undergarments as Qian in her lingerie and y/n in boxer. Qian the first make move as she pushes y/n to bed while pulling his pant down.

It revealed a half-erect 10-inch y/n member as Qian swallows her saliva while looking at the y/n member. Then slowly jacking it while licking y/n jewel making him groan.

Then she put y/n member on her mouth and taking all of the lengths making her gag a little. Then slowly on her head up and down making y/n fall his head backward because of pleasure he getting at.

Y/n: *groan* Right there

Qian: *muffled* hmmmm~

Qian quick her pace on y/n d*ck as she began to bob her head faster making y/n her imaginable pleasure due to blowjob Qian give.

Then y/n feel his member begin to twitch alarm him and Qian.

Qian: *muffled* Just release it inside.

Qian began to move faster until y/n reach the limit as he grabs her by the head and pulls it deep inside as he cum inside her throat making her gag to breathe.

She pulls away from y/n member as some of cum drop from her mouth. She uses her hand to hold the drop as she put it on her mouth and swallows it all. This action making y/n hard as the way Qian does that so erotic.

Y/n: Lay down on the bed.

Qian: Anything for you~

Qian then laying down as she shows her pussy at y/n. Y/n moving his head to it and lick it making Qian shivered on it.

Qian: P-please doesn't tease me.

Y/n: Relax~

He goes to her pussy back as he inserts her tongue inside the vagina doves it around. Qian feeling y/n tongue inside her as she moans but she put it in her mouth to not make a sound to wake up others.