Getting things clean

Xavier's POV:

The feelings of last night water around the air as I awoke.

I was so excited to see this half naked girl next to me, but when I rolled over the bed was empty.

My mind went straight to the thaught that she had run away. But as soon as I opened the door and a delightful smell hit me. I knew it was okay.

Still half asleep I waddled down the stais, the smell growing on each one.

I walked in on Brooke preparing breakfast. Looked like pancakes.

She smiled when she noticed me and pecked a kiss on my cheek. "Morning Master" that felt so good for her to say that.

A few moments later I noticed that she was wearing my shirt. I mean she had no other clothes but it made her look fine.

the look -

She pulled out a chair for me and I sat down

She pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. She place the dish in front of me along with a cup of coffee.

She sat down beside me and waited for a moment.

I took a bite nervously. She just stared. "Do you like it?" she whispered. I looked at her with content.

"Yes bunny, I love it" I say with a mouthful of pancake before placing a kiss on her head.

Brooke's POV:

"Yes bunny, I love it." I loved the nick names he gave me. it made me feel loved.

He kisses me on my head before making his way to the sofa to read the newspaper and finish his coffee.

I packed the dishes into the dish washer and cleaned the counters and packing away the utensils I didn't use.

Just as I was making my way to sit beside him. Xavier rose and glared down at me.

"Right"

Xavier's POV:

"Right" I say tucking the news paper under my arm. She looked scared.

"We are going to shower now" I say and start walking towards the room. She doesn't move.

"We?" she says. "Yes, WE. we are showering Together. It's to see what your body can handle" I turn to face her as I say this.

She kind of nods before running to catch up with me. That was so cute.

We make it to the room and I went straight to the bathroom. I was nervous. How was this girl OK with it.

I walk back out to a naked body. Damn...

She turned round and just glared. I could see her nervousness in her eyes.
"Your gorgeous baby. Don't worry. Now go get in ill be there in a minute"

She walks past me. in the moment of alone I have. I got naked and beat at my cock for a second or two. I needed to be ready.

I take one last deep breath before I step into the bathroom and then the shower. Brooke was looking through all the soaps and shampoos and I slightly startled her when I got in.

She bit her bottom lip before I grabbed her by her throat and pull her towards me.

"You ready bunny?" she nods. I grap the side of her face and bring her closer.

I bite her top lip before pushing her back onto the glass

I bite her top lip before pushing her back onto the glass. I lift her hands and kis her on her neck.

She let's our a soft moan. I could feel my dick rising every second.

I lower my height and like her nipple. Slowly making circles around. it with my tounge. the moans get louder.

My dick gets higher....

My licks turn into nibbles and she's panting quietly. I look up at her seductively. "Do you like that kitten??"
She bites her lip and nods.

I mover even lower to her pussy. letting go of her arms I rub her clit with my fingers. Going slower than faster.

I stick my fingers in and she gasps. I move them in and out as I feel her tighten around me.

I move faster again before I remove my fingers. Licking her sweet juices off me.

"You taste good baby" I let out she smiles before looking down. My dick was upright.

I grab her throat again before turning her around. Holding her with one hand and my cock in the other I slowly stick it in her.

She moans slowly. This girl was tight. I needed to losen her up. I grab her hair as she tilts her head back.

I move faster and faster. Her moans getting louder and louder till she is basically screaming.

I go slower. Until I feel it. This slut has released her juices on me. I stop and she looks back.

I slide out of her and she breathes again. "I never said you could cum slut"

I grab her again and guid her down to my cock. She rubs it gently and I nod. She grabbed it firmly near the end before putting it into her mouth.

I can hear her gulping as it hits her throat.

This feels so good. I tilt my head back and moan. She quickens her pace and I grap her wet hair. I stop her and she stands.

I lean in to kiss her softly as I turn off the water. We release and I look at her. "Good job." I say handing her a towel as I get out

" I say handing her a towel as I get out

Damn that was good. Is the only thaught in my head. I walk out of the bathroom panting.

Shit.. I have work. . I rushed to get ready and before I left I wrote Brooke a note and left it along with some stuff on the bed.
-
words : 936

Hey yall! sorry that I haven't posted a chapter in a while I haven't had motivation to write.

But yus. I'm alive and ready to post more.

Peace out✌️😫