Part:05

(2 days later)

Lisa's POV

I am on my way to our new house, where me and Jerkook will live from now on. After half an hour me and my parents reached our destiny. I saw Jungkook and his parents are waiting for us. I got off the car and my eyes landed on this house.

 I got off the car and my eyes landed on this house

Jungkook: Can't believe I have to stay with u here.

I got startled by his sudden voice.

Jungkook: What happened did my handsome face shocked you.

I gave him a "WTF" look. I would rather love to marry a blobfish than marring you, but unfortunately I can't.

Mrs. Jeon: So, kids we will take a leave now. Bye.

After we all bid our good bye. Than me and Jungkook went inside the house.

Me: May I know where is my room?
Jungkook: You mean 'our' room.
Me: Huh?
Jungkook: What?
Me: Don't tell me I have to share room with you.

He didn't say anything and went towards 'our' room, I just followed him.

Me: I will take a shower now.
Jungkook: No! I will go first.
Me: Ever heard of lady's first? Lets play rock, paper and scissor. The winner will take a shower first, deal.
Jungkook: Are you still a kid or something? Never mind deal.

After 5 tries Jungkook won.

Jungkook: Huh! Loser. *he said with a smirk*

I just rolled my eyes.

Jungkook: Yah!! How dare you roll your eyes at me.

I just stared at him without any expression.

Jungkook: Aish this girl! Whatever I'll go now.

With that he went to the washroom and I started to scroll through insta. After 20 min I heard the washroom's door open, I looked up and my eyes widened as i saw Jeon Jungkook half naked. He only has a towel wrapped around his waist. I quickly covered my innocent eyes.

Me: WTF DUDE!!!
Jungkook: What? Don't you like the view?
Me: Eww!! Not at all. *i said and ran towards the washroom*

After 25 mins I came out of the washroom.

I came out and saw Jerkook on his phone. I went downstairs to make dinner.
After some time the dinner was ready.

Jungkook's POV

I was on my phone. When Lisa called me.

Lisa: FOOD IS READY!

I ran towards the dining room cuz I was very hungry. I sat on the chair and started eating like a monster. The food taste so good~~ I mentally gave it a chef kiss

Lisa: Yah! Slow down dude.
Me: Mind your own buisness.
Lisa: Than I hope you choke and die.
Me: Shut up! Lemme eat.

She just signed and started eating again.
After some time we finished our dinner. While Lisa was washing the dishes I went to our room and changed into my pajamas.Than I started scrolling through my phone cuz I have nothing to do. And Than Lisa entered and went to change into her pajama.

 And Than Lisa entered and went to change into her pajama

{Lisa wore this}

Lisa: I will sleep on the couch.
Me: Ok......w8 what?!
Lisa: What? Did I say anything wrong?

I was shocked. I thought she was gonna gonna stay in bed and I had to sleep on the couch.

Me: No nothing.
Lisa: But before I go to sleep I will watch a horror movie.
Me: Are you sure? Weak girls like you easily get scared and you will get nightmares.
Lisa: First of all I am not weak. Second of all I do get scared but I still love to watch Horror movies.
Me: *Scoff* Do whatever you want.
Lisa: Lets watch "Nun".

While watching the movie I saw that Lisa was so focused on the movie. Whenever a scary scene came she rather got startled or covered her eyes. I found her actions cute and unknowingly I smiled. The whole time I was looking at her.

After the movie  was over she went to the couch with her pillow and blanket. I lied down one the bed, but I couldn't sleep. I felt bad for her but I don't wanna sleep on the couch cuz it's very uncomfortable.

2 hours past but still I can't sleep. Why am I feeling bad for her. Ugh! I don't wanna feel guilty for not letting her sleep on the bed. So, I went to her and carried her in bridal style and put her on the bed. As I don't wanna sleep on the couch so I have to sleep beside her. I went to the other side of the bed and fall a sleep.

  💕TO BE CONTINUED💕

A/N: I hope you guys liked it.😊