The Fate of The Humour Awards!

700 reads and almost 100 votes is pretty decent for a 1 genre only awards thanks to you all for making that happen XD.

Alrighty last chapter is here it's gonna be a survey. (People who followed because the awards can now unfollow me, If you haven't already)

YOU

WILL

DECIDE

THE

FATE

OF

THE HUMOUR AWARDS

But first:

*ehem*

Hello Silent readers and lurkers!

I'm Benji and Welcome to my first Wattpad explanation chapter.

Today we will be doing a tutorial on how to vote and comment on chapters.

First you have to log in into wattpad by going to the site!

Then you press log in and put in username and password!

When in homepage you go to the searchbar and search up ALTaccounti then click on "The Humour Awards 2021"

Press on a chapter!

Now you can see this.

See the text blub that is called an inline comment

See the text blub that is called an inline comment. YOU SEE THAT LURKER/SILENT READER PRETTY EASY RIGHT! JUST PRESSING ON THE DAMN THING AND TYPING EW HOW DISGUSTING TYPING TAKES SOOO MUCH EFFORT!! LIKE WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE FINGERS THEN? WHAT YOU SCROLL USING YOUR TONGUE ON THE TRACKPAD OR MOVE THE MOUSEWHEEL WITH YOUR HEAD OR SOMETHING? HOW DO YOU EVEN WIPE YOUR ASS AFTER TAKING A SHT?! YOU JUST LET STAY THERE?! 

NO?!

THEN WHY U AIN'T USING IT 0-0

HOW ABOUT THAT STAR THINGY THAT IS CALLED A VOTE!

WHY ARE YOU NOT PRESSING IT! LIKE ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING? DID YOU PUT GHOST PEPPER JUICE IN YOUR EYES WHEN YOU WERE A KID?!!!

DO YOU NOT ENJOY MY STORY?!!! 0-0

*breaths out*

At the end of the chapter you can also leave an outline comment.

Thank you guys for reading!

Le Smexy God Benji out!

Until the next explanation chapter!

JK JK JK JK JK JK JK JK

XD XD XD

I just wanted to poke at silent readers/lurker for a bit XD.

Anyways XD

I will ask a few questions, some are yes, no or given options and you have to put a inline +1 comment on one of them.

And

Others are open questions, you can fill in whatever you think!

3

2

1

LET LE SURVEY COMMENCE!!!

Do you want The Humour awards to continue?

Yes

No

If yes in what timespan?

Per edition (Whenever I feel like it) (for example I could legit start tomorrow If wanted)

Per year

Per 3 months

Do you like the roasting and do you want them to continue?

Yes

No

Did you like the stickers?

Yes

No

Should The Humour Awards become a bit more professional or stay a bit goofy and more personal like it is now?

Yes

No

Did you like the memes and do you want me to continue them?

Yes

No

If you want can you tell me what you find of this award, since in my opinion it seems a bit different then the usual. Is it good or is it bad?

OPEN

Do you like my "No tags necessary and No perm follow" movement?

Yes

No

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally we are done. I am not gonna make it too long lmao.

I want to say that I enjoyed hosting, judging and graphically designing for this 1 user run award.

I wish I could give myself a banner, but that would be weird XD XD.

My dream is to make the humour genre more known and appreciated on Wattpad.

And that is why I want to make this award THE FECKING HUMOUR AWARDS!!!

LIKE THE BIGGEST HUMOUR GENRE ONLY AWARD ON WATTPAD!!

IF YOU WIN A STICKER FOR THIS CONTEST, YOU CAN GO FLEX ON EVERYONE SINCE IT ACTUALLY HAS VALUE kind of thing XD.

I will do anything in my power to make that happen..

But

That is not my choice based on the answers from non silent readers/lurkers I will make the decision.

The fate of The Humour Awards lays in your hands.

After like a day or 2 I will post the final chapter!

Stay safe and don't miss this comedy god too much! (Because I know how cool I am XD)

*Le Smexy god and Humour King Benji, the great lord of chadness has left the chapter*

PS: My abs are bootyfull I am allowed to flex because this is my awards!