Extra Chapter

Heyyy, so this chapter is requested by one of y'all.I just wanna say thank you for requesting and for all of you reading my story!❤ it means a lot.I apologize it took a while to write this chapter because I am currently juggling with my mental health.I would also like to leave a note that I wrote this story years ago and things might not be aligned and stuff but I hope you enjoy it still.Thank you so much again for taking the time to read this storyyy!!❤❤💕

***

Buzzz...Buzzzz...Buzzz

The alarm clock rang while sitting still on the bedside table.

A large hand, escaped from the warm blanket and feel the cold while silencing the buzzing box.

There was silence for a short moment then Adriano sat up and slowly blinked for a moment as if he's savoring per blink.

He turned his head and saw it was 4 in the morning

He stood and put on his clothes for running.

He reside in a house just beside Niccolo's along with other members.

He walked and gulped a big glass of water.He then made a smoothie then on to running.After the run, he went on to training.

Since Niccolo stayed in Russia, Adriano haven't had a proper fight.Being a person raised in constant violence, it is making him restless being at peace.

After, he proceeded to taking a shower and then into Niccolo's house.

***
Andrea sat in Niccolo's office.
The office sat in the city but the noise outside were unaudible, the room was peaceful.

She sat in a very unatural posture, her back was so straight. Her eyes patrolled the table. All the papers and books were perfectly aligned and organized.

All the work she had for the day were done and to kill a bit of time, she arranged everything to perfect alignment.

She didn't get the hand of the job, she still worked awkwardly.She didnt work quickly  nor showed improvement in doing the tasks, she usually do it a slow pace but  recently, she would purposely slow her working   to stretch the time  however, the work to be done were little today, so  she now rest in boredom.She doesnt want to go home while Dominic was awake, so she had a plan to stretch the time she's at the office.

She clasped her hands together then looked at the double door before her as if expecting a person to walk in.

She took a quick glance at the clock and saw it is only 9 in the evening

About a minute passed and she felt her boredom concuring her again.

Adriano stood outside the office looking at the darkened sky of Italy.His hands behind him.

With Niccolo gone, his sole assignment was to keep Andrea safe.And so far no threat has come and that leaves him in constant boredom.

He enetered the office feeling the urge to go home and have a session with the punching bag.

He found Andrea laying down lazily on the couch.The boredom hidden in Adriano seemed to be plastered on her face.

"Are you done?Shall I drive you home?"he asked

As he expected, she answered to decline him

"No ,I have so much work left"she dragged herself up

He looked at the table and was astonished as to how neat it was.Too neat.Everything was aligned and into place.He never saw the table that neat since it was just purchased.