chapter 2

My pov.

Izuku hissed, infront of him was a man covered in a purple mist trying to touch Tenko, he didn't know if it was a good move or bad but he's not risking anything.

                      (2 mins earlier)

The man has been quiet since they started to walk, and Tenko being himself, not bothering to start a conversation.

Izuku just followed them holding Tenko's hand tightly, he was worried and nervous for Tenko since the man they're following just came out of no where and seems dangerous but they have no choice.

He just hold Tenko tightly... He didn't know if he can feel his hold but he was trying, he even pushed some people out of Tenko's way to prevent touching him and cause an accident that will leave Tenko another wave of depression and trauma.

Tenko can feel it, Izuku was protecting him and he was happy about it knowing someone (he just met today) was guarding him.

Atleast he has a company even its a roaming spirit... Oh not anymore since Izuku seems to bond himself into him and has set his purpose of being by his side.

They reach infront of a... Bar?

Izuku was now being super confused to the core, the mysterious man has led them infront of a bar... 2 kids in a bar?

Izuku's mom had warned him that kids shouldn't get near in this kind of place.

He narrowed his eyes suspisiously at the man, analyzing his every move like some sort of gadget detector trying to see if his file was dangerous to him. Until the man turned his gaze towards his direction, Izuku quickly avoided his eyes.

He was sure there's someone staring at him and that fact gave shivers down his spine... Who is it? He just shrugged it off, he was just Tired and now  hallucinating things. As if someone was watching him hah, funny.

Then he eyed the kid beside him, to see if it was the kid who was looking at him however, Tenko's face was blank... Staring directly on the building in front of them, as if he doesn't care where a complete stranger is taking him.

It's not him.

They entered the bar, opening a wooden door. As they enter, a counter came into their view... Wooden floor gave a soft creek bellow them. The bar was infact not for children considering loads of alcohol beverage are being displayed behind the counter, but because of the not intense and not lovely either aura the bar was emiting, it was somewhat fine in Izuku's perspective

There was a purple mist person cleaning a wooden table on the corner, he was too busy to notice their presence. Izuku assumed it was a man because of the bar uniform the mist was wearing.

Izuku thought that the man was not just a mist... There was a true form being covered by mist that was holding his solid clothes in place.

"kurogiri." the man spoke as if calling the man, the purple mist man that Izuku assumed his name is Kurogiri turned, his slit yellow/white eyes that was fading into edge studied around the room.

He bowed as soon as his eyes darted towards them standing at the entrance.

"this is Shigaraki Tomura, he will be in your care from now on." the man spoke pushing Tenko forward towards the purple mist man before leaving closing the wooden door behind him, in a hurried way.

Silence, but tenko decided to speak first.

"Tomura, im 5," Tenko said blankly at him, using the name a mysterious man gave him.

"im Kurogiri, nice to meet you Tomura." he reach his hand to give a little shake hands but Izuku blocked it, Kurugiri's purple mist wavered by the sudden force of cold air that seems to be pushing him away giving him a warning.