Epilogue

A horse galloped to a halt in front of the golden sword. The young and carefree prince smiled, the wind tossing his brown hair in all directions. His teeth gleamed in the light of the sword. The prince looked back at the north castle. It was brilliant. Secret passageways, spiralling towers, pools of shining water, glass towers and battle arenas. What more could a prince want?

A princess.

The thought shocked the prince and he blushed. He looked around, hoping that no one would see. But someone did see. The price looked at the castle again saying, "The great great grandson of King Stefan cannot be weak!"

His horse stumped its feet in agreement and sprinted away into the forest.

The person who saw the prince blush was his great great grandfather, Stefan. He smiled, his blue eyes shining with love and admiration. Stefan looked old and frail, his once blonde hair now jet white. His face was aged and wrinkled but he still had the strength of an eighteen year old and the power of the world on his shoulders.

He still hadn't found his father. But Stefan knew that he was somewhere out there, hiding. The signs were becoming clearer by the day. He would find him.

Anne. Not a day went by when he didn't think of her. Seeing her die had been painful. He wanted to perish with her but could not. He hated himself but over time his pain had subdued. They had had a happy life together.

Somewhere in the distance, the last immortal wolf howled in pain.

Stefan looked up angrily. Until he found his father, he would still hang around. He wasn't in a hurry. He looked at the four kingdoms.

He would make sure that it was impossible for the downfall of the kingdom.