ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ

y/n's pov.

i woke up,hearing a loud alarm that ringed on my ears.

i got up from the bed,turning the alarm off. it indicated 6 am.

not caring at all,i just got on the bed again and fell asleep. that was the plan.

"wakey wakey!" i heard gojo scream,hitting two pans loudly together.

getting slowly up again,i walked over to the door,opening it to see gojo still hitting the pans together again and again.

"gojo-sensei," i called,said man kept on hitting the two pans together. "please stop it" i politely said,gojo stopped,gave me a thumbs up and left.

closing the door i went to my own bathroom and took a bath. after that,i grabbed random clothes from the closet and putted them on. i didn't comb my short/large hair because of laziness,and because i don't know how.

noticing the cats were still sleeping,i opened the door again and i got out of my room and start going to wherever the long path takes me,after all i couldn't memorize everything in one single day.

finishing walking on the path,it seemed i was taken in a kitchen of some sort. not caring being alone in this common kitchen,i opened the fridge and grabbed f/f (fav fruit) and started eating it.

"y/n" a voice said. i looked at the owner of it and noticed it was gojo-sensei. "i found out today is saturday. want to train for a bit?" staring uninterested at him i shaked my head.

"i mean,not to send me flying again," he laughed at his own joke. "but to discover your own abilities." gojo said,in a serious tone.

sighing, i looked directly at where his eyes are supposed to be-after all he had his blindfold on since the start of this episode- "fine" was all i said. gojo smiled widely

"alright then!"

☁︎

gojo and i were on the training campus. the other second and first graders weren't here at all.

"in this chapter-" gojo cut himself off "i mean uh,in here-in here we will train and discover your hidden ability,or from where your cursed power came from" he stumbled a bit with words at first,yet he could make it understandable.

'chapter?' i thought,confused.

gojo hitted me in the forehead. "hey kid." he said,i turned all my attention to him,not caring that he hitted me at all. "listen,do as i say. alright?" i nodded.

he started doing a pose with his hands held out in front of him,stretching his arms and keeping them up in the same position for a while. legs one behind another,right leg stretched and the other leg holding all his body weight.

"copy me." he said. and as an order,i did copied him. almost perfectly.

he started moving his arms aroung the air slowly,i copied every single of his movements. finishing up with his arms

in front of him,hands turned into fists. i did the same.

gojo-sensei's hands turned into blue fire while being in the same position. "think on what makes you angry,y/n" he said,with his eyes closed. i closed mine too.

'what makes you angry' i thought. the sentence repeating and repeating.

'what makes me angry.. is the thought of my mom and dad leaving me in that one stupid orphanage. with the excuse that they wanted a boy so they left me there. knowing they always were afraid of me for some reason,but why?' without noticing,my hands started to form blue fire in them.

'they always were afraid of me,everytime we talked,everytime we did literally something.'

'was it because of this cursed power? they knew about it,and they just told me they wanted a boy?' the blue fire in my hands started changing into different colors and started growing. 'all these years,it just seemed they manipulated me so i wouldn't hurt anyone..'

'making me think that when they said 'do that,do this' was because i was doing it wrong,but it was just that they just did not wanted me to get aknowledge about this power.' my fists,staring to bleed thanks to my nails sinking into my flesh. 'its so..confusing.'

a slap on the face got me out of my thoughts.

-
two chapters on a day hope yall enjoy:)!