Going home

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!!<3

"M-my s-stomach." She was now sobbing. It probably hurts cause she was drinking. "I know, I'll get you something, you probably just had to much to drink." She cried some more and pointed at her stomach. What the fuck.

Damon's POV:

    Kitten's stomach had a cut on it, it was deep. Fuck! "Kitten your going to be ok, move your hand." I know she wasn't putting enough pressure on the wound, so I had too, I didn't mind it cause I was at least touching her. "No." She sobbed. "Kitten you need to put pressure on it." How the fuck did I not notice? She was bleeding like crazy, shit! I fucking messed up, I only payed attention to her face when she was in the car of course nothing else, shit! "I-I am ow p-putting pressure." I know it hurt but she seriously needed to put a lot of pressure.

   I grabbed her wrist and moved it while I went closer to her quickly putting my hand on her stomach that had the slash. Kitten quickly closed her her eyes shut tight and hissed at the pain. "Ow." She sobbed even more. "I know kitten, I know it hurts, your ok." I needed to get her to Matthew, he would know exactly what to do. I was focusing on Kitten's whimpering, she was trying to be really quiet. I stroked a loose hair on her face and pushed it back behind her hair. Admiring her beauty. But my other hand, didn't leave it's spot. I looked down at kitten's waist and saw those bruises that her father gave her, piece of shit, now I have another person to kill. My jaw clenched and I squeezed one of her thighs till she let out a Yelp. "Fuck kitten I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Your ok." My face softened, she was beautiful. Perfect. My driver finally pulled into the driveway of my house, I picked kitten up bridal style earning a hiss from her. "D-damon, it h-hurts. R-really bad." She sobbed. I burst through the door and yelled. "Mattew!" Kitten was bleeding out, how could one cut do so much. "MATHEW!" I yelled even louder, this time everyone came out of their rooms running down the stairs, the maids, bodyguards, and Mathew came rushing down the stairs looking at me, then kitten. "Fuck, take her upstairs to one of the guest rooms, I'll be right behind you." Matthew said panicking, why the fuck is he panicking? I should be panicking!

~Time skip~
Kitten's eyes fluttered open, thank god. I rushed over to her and grabbed her hand, Intertwined our fingers and kissed her hand. Kitten was confused. "W-why am I h-here? W-why a-am I in a h-hospital?" She sounded scared. "Your not in a hospital kitten, your at my house, You were unconscious and Mathew stitched you up." I sighed. Her eyes widened and she looked at me in shock. "W-what?" Does she not remember? "Do you not remember kitten?" "Remember what?" Great. I had to tell her. "Tell me what you remember from last night." She sighed and then begun. "Well Gisele dragged me to the party, I didn't want to go b-but I- um.. I w-wanted to- um. Well." I knew that she was trying to impress me, it was obvious, I tried to hold back a smirk, then kitten's head looked down at her lap and placed her hands on her legs. Fuck those legs. "I'm listening kitten." I looked at her but she just kept her glance on her legs. Then she mumbled something. "Speak up kitten." Her head bounced back up and then she sighed. "Well I w-wanted to t-tease y-you." She finally said burying her face in her hands. "Don't get embarrassed kitten." I cooed while removing her hands away from her beautiful gorgeous face. I cupped her cheek with my hand and gently moved my thumb back and forth stroking her cheek. "Continue." I said removing my hand and sitting back down with her reaching out for my hand. "Gisele gave me a outfit that she said would be perfect and I wore it. Then we went to the party people were drunk, then we sat with some friends of hers, then she asked for some drugs or something like that, then that guy that was giving it to her was like flirting or whatever, Gisele wanted me to do drugs, I didn't want to, I just wanted to find you and leave." She huffed out. She wanted to find me
"But then she found Jake, then she was talking to him and then the guy that gave her drugs talked to her and Jake, Gisele, and whatever the other guys name was, then the 3 of them started walking upstairs, then she turned around and ran to me and put a pill in my mouth then she-" "Gisele put a pill in your mouth? What was it?" That whore. "I-I don't know. She just told me to swallow it, then she gave me her drink and said I should drink a little if I wanted to have fun." Kitten didn't deserve anything that happened last night, all because of that little bitch that forced her to go, we're now in this mess. "She then left and than I ran into this guy." I hated the fact that kitten was talking about another guy, in front of me. My body tensed up and my jaw clenched. Kitten saw then looked back down to her legs. "I- um s-sorry." She whispered. "Don't be kitten. Continue." She sighed again and went to reach out for my hand, then intertwined our fingers. "Then he offered me a drink and I accepted, I was scared to say no." Kitten said that almost ashamed and embarrassed. My face softened, she should never have to feel like that. "Then, hmmm. I think his name was. Jamie? No maybe Jack? No. That's not his name." Fucking Jessie, that mother fucker. "Jessie." I said blankly.