[twelve] london bridge is

I always end up writing about you,
No matter what I do, you grew
Into every corner of my mind. And I
Can't hide the feeling in my stomach
That's reeling me into your arms.

I always think of your hair,
How it flows in the wind without any care,
How it smells like the ocean
And looks like chocolate,
I hail.

And that smile on your face
That makes my heart race
As your eyes close with pure joy
I never knew existed.
It's twisted how I close my own
And the only thoughts in my head
Consist of you.

Your lips upon mine make me gasp for air,
And I don't find it fair how you dare to
pull me slower in the wind,
and boldly kiss down my jawline,
shine like the stars in the night.

As your chest rises,
And you fall into the backseat quiet,
I pant like a madman
Causing a little riot in my stomach.
Because there is nothing I would rather do
than be in this car with you
and get drunken
By your smile and those pearl teeth
Clasping my lip
Underneath the moonlight.

Two days ago Charlie and Sigrid returned to Welton wearing the two of the three dresses Charlie had purchased for the dinner, they would have returned in their normal clothes if it weren't for Charlie throwing Sigrid in the pool and Sigrid grabbing onto his legs to save herself. That resulted in both of them falling in, wetting their clothes, and having to find whatever they could to put on over their bodies. Sigrid didn't like asking Maisie for clothes, it fit her too small and it made her feel insecure.

Charlie looked sonorous in pink. Two days ago, Sigrid landed herself her first detention running in the hallway with Charlie, while he wore a pink fluffy dress and laughed about how her own dress was riding up to the point of it looking more like a shirt. Do you know what that means? Not only did they get in trouble, got asked to change to receive their punishments, but Headmaster Nolan also called Mrs. Dalton to tell her about the little mishap. Sigrid promised Theresa to keep herself and Charlie out of trouble, there was an even bigger consequence than a few paddlings from Nolan. She hadn't thought of what would happen if she got caught ditching, one little toe out of line could've meant the end of her schooling.

How could she have not thought of that before?

Two days ago, Theresa was asked to do the paddling instead of Nolan because Sigrid was not a boy and by law he was not allowed to do that. Any good man knew hitting any child was morally wrong but Nolan had no problem handing the bigger paddle to Theresa. Sigrid leaned over the stool chair knowing there was no looking back, part of her was grateful Nolan didn't have to do this himself, Charlie had made a joke about how he secretly enjoyed paddling kids.

She cried silently as Theresa showed her no mercy, even after she built enough of her character to seem like she was Sigrid's friend. Charlie waited in the hallway with the rest of the gang, biting his fingernails impatiently. Sigrid sobbed, it felt like there was nails on the paddle. Charlie closed his eyes with a gasp as he heard something break followed by a scream so guttural Sigrid choked midway.

Hot tears fell down her cheeks as she pleaded, and once she got to ten Theresa sighed and told her to stand up. Sigrid wiped her tears away and pulled her skirt back up, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Dalton."

Sigrid knew she wasn't supposed to do that, but she was so genuinely terrified of Theresa at that moment she flinched when Theresa fixed her tie and put a stray hair behind her ear. She was hyperventilating as Theresa continued to touch her, little braiding and then eventually went cold again and stared at her directly. She wanted to run for the door but instead she stared back, holding back sobs as she sniffled.