~FOUR~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍  𝐌𝐄.
                            *𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
__________________________________
"Girl tell me why I went to this block party in Englewood Saturday and saw my nigga and side piece over their all buddied up, I left so fast." I laughed at her, I was talking to this girl Keyana she cool asl she just get around alot.

"Damn just imagine if you got caught... double homicide." I mumbled continuing on braiding her hair.

After a while I was done, I took a picture and posted it on my Hair page.

Liked by 𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥, 𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐲𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚, and 2,402 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 Coi Leray braid on client @𝐁𝐁𝐂𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐑, 120 dm me𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅

𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 Coi Leray braid on client @𝐁𝐁𝐂𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐑, 120 dm me
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅

"You should come to this club called RedRoom it's new." I shook my head no. "Why it ain't like you gone be busy." I mugged her.

"How you'll know wtf I'll be doing," I looked at her weird, "I'll hit chu up if i change my mind." Only Zamora knew I was pregnant and I planed on keeping it that way for a while.

She payed then left.
♛♛♛

For the next 30 minutes I sat in the chair waiting for my next hair appointment. The girl finally came and you'll never believe who she walked in with.

"You Lil bit right?" I nodded my head, "this my brother, he'll be paying for my hair." 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 smacked his lips. "You a grown ass woman ion see why I gotta pay fa yo shit." She rolled her eyes.

"Wassuh mamas," I just nodded my head and sat her in the seat to start doing her hair. "You want streaks or just one color." I asked her.

"Black." I nodded and started braiding down her hair, after applying the wig and sewing down the back and glueing the front and doing the edges I finished after about a hour ina half.

I took a few pictures and a video and posted it on my Hair page.

𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 -𝐚/nLiked by 𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 and 642 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 30in Lace front done by me, dm me for more info𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅____

-𝐚/n
Liked by 𝐊𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 and 642 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 30in Lace front done by me, dm me for more info
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅
____

Demon payed me as I nodded walking towards the back to get there change when I turned around I jumped and seen Demon standing by the door slowly closing it.

"What the fuck is you doing in here?" I question him folding my arms.

He ain't say nun he just walked up to me licking his lips, I ain't gone lie and say I didn't wanna give in I almost did.

He grabbed my neck kissing the down my face to the side of my neck with his hands unbuttoning my pants, I quickly pushed him back because I didn't want him to see my belly.

Fixing my shirt and pants I regained my balance fixed my hair and walked out the room, "My bad for taking so long I had to restock the ones," I lied she nodded her head taking the change.

"girll I like this I'm most definitely coming back, you did yo shit girl didn't she 𝐕𝐨𝐧." She exclaimed running her fingers through her hair.

He looked up at her, "nah it's ugly asl folks," her mouth dropped. "You ugly asl bitch." She spat back. "Watch that b word foe," he popped her in her mouth as she stormed out the shop as everyone in the shop looked at them in shock.

"Now yeen have to embarrass her like that." I butted in. "Nawl foenem that cussin' shit ain't cute no matter ha age." I rolled my eyes at him and turned my head.

But ain't chu just- ok..

I get nervous from eye contact for to long, suddenly I felt him grab my chin and made me look his way, "you fine asl lil mama, yk that right." I laughed and nodded as he kissed me on my lips and gave me a couple more hundreds and left out.

Looking at the money then touching my lips I was left feeling shocked as my employees "oou" and smirked at me then went back to work.

I need to get my shit together frfr, I cleaned up my station and left I stopped at McDonald's and got me a Mcflurry and a small fry to eat with it.

I made it home got in, showered, and went to sleep.. that's all my baby had me doing lately.
_____________________

HEYOO NOONIESSS

𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚??

𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞??

𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞??

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬??

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 !!

𝐀 𝐍𝐔𝐔𝐊𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ♥︎