𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖅𝖊𝖗𝖔

chapter zero: the bet

"Hey Derek!" Grant, one of Derek Hales friends shouted gaining his attention

"Hey Derek!" Grant, one of Derek Hales friends shouted gaining his attention. "Yeah?" The Hale boy asked "I know something you can't do." He smirked, sitting down gaining everyone's attention on the table. "Really? What's that?" He said looking up at him. "I bet you can't become friends with pyscho Natassia." He smiled making everyone chuckle.

"Alright." Derek said making everyone stop laughing. "What?" A girl next to Derek asked. "I will become friends with Natassia and when I'm friends with her you owe me. Oh, and don't call her 'pyscho Natassia.' She isn't a pyscho" The werewolf stated standing up.

"Wait Derek! I was joking!" Grant shouted after him watching the boy walk away. "Shit..." he muttered earning nods from everyone on the table. "You messed up dude." A boy said standing up before walking away making Grant groan.

" A boy said standing up before walking away making Grant groan

Well Derek Hale is an idiot. Natassia is nicknamed'pyscho natassia' because people believe she caused the crash since she's the only one alive.

They will be meeting in the next chapter and you will be meeting Marcel Jefferson.

Please vote and comment. Let me know what you think about this book!

Manip gif by retrobabe-