Chapter - 1

Plz ignore typos

.
Plz ignore typos

.
Dedicated to my dear friend Starry0502

.
Shantivan

.

.
Arnav is back to RM after the kidnap fiasco, and Shyam is thrown out of RM. Anjali, the fragile doll cannot accept the truth of her vile husband.

Arnav: Di. Please listen to me. Do you think I will do something bad for you?

Anjali: Arnav!!! Please leave me alone.

Arnav: Please Di... Listen to me once...

Anjali: I don't want to hear anything. You go out. Let me be at peace. Saying this, she dragged Arnav out of the door. Arnav left for his room with a heavy heart.

Since then Khushi was not allowed to go in front of Anjali. That was Nani's order. Unfortunately, Arnav didn't know that. Nani made Khushi and Payal promise not to say this to their husbands. Khushi was in room arrest. Even Payal has the same issues. Anjali continued her tantrums now and then. Nani and Mami pampered her like a porcelain doll. Days passed by...

.

One day...

.
.
Arnav was very busy these days because of the workload which was created due to his absence. Akash was equally busy with him.

Arnav was in the middle of a meeting when his phone rang. He picked the call.

.
Phone Conversation

.

.
Manorama: Hello... Arnav bitwa, Anj... Anjali Betiya is not at home... She is missing...

Arnav: What??? What are you saying Mami?

Manorama: We searched everywhere... We are scared, Bitwa... Khushi went to Anjali Bitiya's room sometime before, Sasuma requested her not to go to Anjali bitiya's room. Still, she went.

Arnav: Mami let's discuss all that later... I am coming...

Arnav reached home and searched every nook and corner of his house for his sister. Suddenly his phone rang...

.

Phone conversation

.
"Hello"

" Hello... Arnav, it's me. Priya."

Arnav: Yes, doctor tell me. What? Di is there? Ok... Ok... I am coming...

Nani: What's it Chotte?

Arnav: It was Dr Priya's call, Nani. Di went to meet her. Let me go and check Di.