chapter 1

It was a nice day in the United states of my ass. Cris, Moony, Stardust and Vapor where taking a car trip to a nearby town. They had "Rapp Snitches Kinishes" By MF DOOM blaring on they're radio. As Vapor tried to Rap to lyrics while driving, Cris could only laugh at his failed attempt. Meanwhile Stardust was looking at the window, out into the endless void where the universal studios logo can be seen. "These paid promotions are getting more and more crazy" she thought to herself. 
As Vapor messed up one of the lyrics of the song, he makes the car go out of control in a attempt to correct his mistake. 
The car turned a total 360 degrees before landing on the justice cross, that has thankfully nearby. The gang got out unscathed, and thankfully alive. "Ehhhaaa.. Even told on the Mexican!!" Vapor shouted out when he got out. "Can you shut the fuck up your horrid ass rapping nearly got us killed" Moony yelled at Vapor in complete anger. "Sorry my mans I got carried away" Vapor looked down, ashamed of his actions. "Nevermind all that!! We need to get a repair kit!!" Stardust then pointed to a nearby city "That place looks like it has some!!". As they made they're way to the city, they didnt noticed that they were being watched. 
When they got there, it was completely empty, barren and abandoned. "Huh? Must be vacation year" Cris said to themselves.
The gang wandered in the city, until they saw a figure. "Oh look a person!! Let's say hello!!" Vapor said "Hello Person!!" He waved to the stranger. But that was no stranger, it was a ZOMBIE. "ZONIKS ZOMBIE" Vapor yelled jumping into Stardusts arms. "Run Away!!" Cris yelled.
The gang then ran away from the horrid creature, as fast as they can keep up with stardust (who was still holding vapor). Coming to a standstill at a nearby corner,
"I…I think we lost them.." Moony said out of breath. "Guys you think this is a zombie infested town?" Stardust said. "Must be, otherwise that zombie wouldnt showed up" as Cris said that a hoarde of Zombie showed they're ugly heads to the crew. 
"SHIT WE GOTTA RUN" Vapor yelled out,
"But we are extremely out of breath.. we cant go on!!" Moony said. By pure luck the group found a hole to an unknown area. "But where does it lead to?" Cris said, "Shut up and jump in!!" Stardust said.
The gang jumped into the mysterious hole and where surprised to find it was actually slide. And so the group was sent into the depths of the unknown to venture forth into a new adventure.