chapter 2

When the gang soon landed, into a cold dark floor. There was nothing but darkness, until static showed on the TV. The group raised to see the t.v more clearly.
What they saw was probably the most horrifying thing in existence. 
"YOYOYOYO WHAT IS UP ITS BUSY P LIVE FROM MY EVIL HEADQUATERS" 
It was Pedro, he was wearing a hood and dark eyeliner with eye shadow to make himself more dark and sinister.
"PEDRO?!" Vapor,Stardust,Moony and Cris screamed in Unison. "Yes it is I, Pedro Winters C.E.O of Ed Banger Records, and I'm here bringing you live my most devious scheme yet!!". "What did you Do Pedro?! Why is everyone a zombie?!" Cris shouted at the screen. "Well you see Cris, It is quite simple, I made everyone listen to Pursuit by Gesafflestien on full Bass. It killed everyone instantly" pedro twirled his fingers around in a villainous way. "I then used the power of Xavier which I harvested using the basement to turn every single corpse into zombies". The group was shocked and stunned, that's where xavier de rosany had been this whole time!. 
"But why?!" Vapor asked "Cause I felt like it, See if you try and stop me now fools!!" Pedro then laughed manically. "Actually we dont really care we just wanna go home" moony said. "I though you might say that.."
Pedro the swerved the camera to Show none other then Thomas Bangalter and Guy Manuel De Homem Christo, both in tied up against a pole. "Stardust!! Cris!!" Thomas screamed "Vapor!! Moony!!" Guy man Screamed as well. All members looked to each other and back at the screen, both men where kidnapped by pedro. "Help Us Please!!" They both screamed out before turning back to pedro. "Now it's our  problem" Vapor said, now pissed. "Very well, if you wish to save your beloved Guy man and thomas you have one simple task.."he said still twirling his fingers bisexually. The lights flickered on and too everyone's shock and horror…
"YOU MUST ESCAPE THE ED BANGER BASEMENT MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA- COUGH COUGH" Pedro bursted into a coughing fit he then brought himself back up from the floor "J…just pretend you didnt hear that" he said sheeply. "Booooo" guy manuel yelled from his post. "WILL YOU SHUT UP YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY CAPTIVE BE SCARED AND.. YELL FOR YOUR FUCKING HERO TO COME OR SOMETHING" Pedro yelled at guy man. "Right.. OH PLEASE SAVE US VAPOR AND MOONY ITS HORRIBLE HEREEE" guy screamed in absolute fucking terror. "Much better, now where was I? Oh yes, ESCAPE THE BASEMENT IF YOU DARE HAHAHAHHAA-" the video feed then cut off right then and there. 
The group now had a task to escape the basement and save Guy man and Thomas but now they're stuck at level 0 of the basement.