The Final Battle 2

Adriens POV

" Tiki, spots off! " 

"Where did ladybug go?"

(Ppffttttt jk jk I had to🤣)

----------

I was shocked with the girl who stood before me, marinette was ladybug, after all this time. I Finally get to know who the girl under the mask is. I really shouldn't be thinking about this right now, I should try and help... Some how? Marinette defenetly has a plan I have to trust her.

Marinettes POV

Now to set the plan in motion.

"Tiki take the earnings and go you will know when to come back" I said fully trusting the plan

" ok!" She said as she took the ladybug earings out of my palm

" No! Mayura get the miraculous" hawkmoth yelled

" right, sir!" She yelled as she ran after tiki

" you can do it tiki!" I shouted

" you stupid little brat!" Hawkmoth yelled at me, I ignored him and looked away. All I have to do is tackle him-

" don't call her that!" Adrien yelled

"Don't yell at me you ungrateful child!" Hawkmoth yelled

" oh so I'm supposed to be greatful that my own father, who has been terrorizing, tormenting and putting Paris in danger for a selfesh wish!" Adrian yelled, father!? I have so many questions, but I have to stay quiet to keep the attention off of me.

" a selfesh wish!? I am trying to bring your mother back, all this is for our family!"

" everyone has loved ones they want to bring back but they can't! You wanna know why?! Because that's life Gabriel! SHE IS GONE!" Adrien yelled,

*WACK*

The loud noise echoed throughout the large room. Hawkmoth hit Adrien with his staff!? I can't believe how own father would do such a thing, I wanted to interfere so bad but I have to make this work. Adrien's head was turned the opposite way from hawkmoth due from the forse of the staff hitting him. Adrian slowly looked at hawkmoth, I should say his father..

" you are a horrible father and you disgust me. " Adrian stated before hawkmoth could respond Adrian continued " I can't believe you could do all of this kidnapping us I understand you want mom back but all of this is wrong and if you do get her back it will be all for nothing cuz she will never want to be with a monster.. You- " Adrian was cut of by me lunging forward and kicking hawkmoth in the gut as hard as I could, of course he fell back wards I ran to put my foot on his chest to fully hold him down. Before I could grab the miraculous he tried to push me off of him I then punched his face has are as I could knocking him out and taking that moment to grab the miraculous. I got it.. I actually got it! Now I gotta yell for tiki and quick.

" TIKI CMON NOW HURRY!" I yelled as loud as I could. she came instantly and I put my earrings on. I looked over at Adrien.

"marinette, i-" Adrien started

" Adrien we can talk later Mayra has your miraculous, tikki spots on! " before he could respond I ran I ran the way Mayra went, I have to find her.

Adrien's pov

I don't know what to do.. Marinette just went off to fine Mayura and my father in passed out on the ground and he's hawkmoth... Marinette is amazing I didn't even have to help her she took my father down without being transformed, shes amazing.

Marinette's pov

I found Mayura running back probably heading to tell that she can't fined tikki. She stopped when she saw me.