Introduction

Welcome to the second part of the Elemental Sorceress series, Sorceress of the Second Sphere. If you haven't done so, I strongly recommend reading Heir to the Empire before reading this one. While I will do what I can to make this novel understandable for those who have gone straight to this book, a lot happened in the first part and every adventure has a beginning.

Started in late 2021, Sorceress of the Second Sphere, like it's predecessor, is a novel I want you to not only read, but feel as well.

This is a world based in the realms of fantasy, therefore creatures and beings like elves, orcs and dragons do exist, however, this is also a medieval adventure. I wanted to create a world that appears somewhat realistic given its subject matter, therefore themes of inequality and brutality do exist.

The inequality and brutality are not glorified or encouraged but designed to show the difficulties that the main characters have to deal with in their everyday lives. As much as I wish they didn't have to endure such things, the story would then lack its 'realism' if these subjects were not touched upon. If you are easily offended by such things, then perhaps this story is not for you.

If you do wish to progress further, then please do so. I always love constructive feedback so feel free to comment, or just hit that star as a sign of appreciation.