2: supreme dreams invent trouble

A few hours later, Shuichi was in class as usual, dozing off as the teacher tried to use Keebo to project a presentation onto the whiteboard. Even though the detective was normally an A+ student who always followed the lessons actively, after talking to Kaito yesterday, his thoughts drifted in the directions of him dating Kokichi. He had never thought about doing lovey stuff or something like it before, but somehow...it escalated.

Shuichi was startled when he suddenly found himself in a dark dorm room, leaning over the bed, noticing Kokichi with a sweet face lying underneath him. The little Supreme Leader wore his cap, and only this one. His purple hair lay messily between tattered sheets, holding Shuichi's cap over a suspicious bulge between his legs. "Oh my, what are you hiding there...? I have to inspect that very closely," Shuichi whispered as he lowered his body and slowly pulled away the cap. "Kokichi... I haven't even touched you yet, and your cock is already rock hard... Do you have dirty fantasies about me?" The cheeks of the shy Ultimate Supreme Leader turned a dark red, and he held his hands protectively over his manhood. "S-Saihara-chan..." he panted. Shuichi didn't expect the young Supreme Leader to be this submissive, and looked down on himself, where a giant bulge was clearly visible from under his pants. He pushed his body against Kokichi and-

Ding! Dong! Bing! Bong! (BABEY- haha who else watched Jay's DR Letsplay)

Slam!

"Saihara, are you alive?" Kaito stood next to Shuichi sleeping on the desk with Maki, who had slapped onto the table with her flat hand out of sheer impatience. "Ah- I'm sorry, Ouma- uh, what?" Shuichi looked around in confusion when Kaito and Maki looked at him with confused expressions. "Geez, Saihara. What did you dream about that your pupils get huge and drool runs out of your mouth?" Kaito laughed, slapping Shuichi on the back cheerfully.

What they didn't notice, however, was Kokichi a few desks away in the classroom, who had watched the three out of curiosity to see how the two friends would wake up the daydreaming detective. He was startled when he heard Shuichi call out his name. As quiet as he could, he sneaked out and escaped the potentially very embarrassing situation.

Shuichi scratched his head nervously and a strand of black hair fell into his eyes. He wasn't used to not wearing a cap in class.

"By the way, Saihara. Where is your cap?" Maki asked in her usual monotone voice.

"I umm-... Kokichi stole it from me," Shuichi stammered nervously. "Stole? Does he want to die?", Maki replied. But before she could answer anything else, Shuichi raised his hands, trying to appease the Ultimate Assassin. "No, no. I am fine! I can handle this on my own. Speaking of which, you two hang out quite a lot together lately, why's that?"

"I persuaded Maki Roll to do a bit of personal training with me! And believe me, it wasn't easy." Kaito grinned widely and patted Maki's shoulder. "She wants to teach me some of her sneaking techniques, then I could spy on Kokichi and find out if he-"

"SHHHHHH! No, you certainly won't, Kaito!", Shuichi warned him with a bright red head. He took his books and quickly absconded the scene, leaving his two friends behind.

"He will never be able to get Kokichi to like him back," Maki said. Kaito just grinned at her. "He's already lost the bet, but I'd still like to help him." His large, slender fingers intertwined the fingers of the assassin whose cheeks showed a slight amount of blush.

Two days ago, Kaito had confessed his feelings to her, and after ignoring him for a whole day she had finally accepted his confession and agreed to be with him. However, she had the lead on in the relationship, which she had made more than clear from the beginning.

He had told her about the bet shortly afterwards, hoping a female opinion could help to matchmake his hopeless friend. What Kaito hadn't considered, however, was that Maki, as an Ultimate Assassin, wasn't interested in the subject of love, so it was self-explanatory that she couldn't really help Kaito with this problem.