12

-Jungkook pov-

I ran up to her and took her in my arms. I didn't expect this to happen. Soon the ambulance arrived and we went to the hospital.

They brought her to the emergency room while I was still shocked. I was lost in my thoughts.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU DID IT AGAIN! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT VASE COSTS?!"

"You are just useless like your mother."

"You don't deserve to live"

...

My stepmother used to abuse me at a young age. I don't know what her problem was... I still don't know. She is now acting like that towards Y/n.

"Family of Jeon Y/n?"

"Yes?" I turned around.

"She is in good condition but she needs to go to the psycholog."

"What why?"

He sighed and continued.

"You should talk about it with her."

He left.

I slowly went up to the door and put my forehead on it. I closed my eyes and pulled my hand up to hit the door because of how angry I was.

Right when I was going to hit it the door opened.

Revealing a pale, tired Y/n. She looked at me with fear,regret and pain.

At home... Y/n pov

I had been staring at my phone for an hour. I could feel Jungkooks glare on me. I stood up to drink water.

I was walking to the kitchen. I suddenly stopped. I felt someone's arms around me. I turned around and saw Jungkook.