4

It's hurts when you realise you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were -idk

****

I woke up to lying on the bathroom floor. Amusing I've passed out, I try to get up with out stumbling over, holding onto the door frame, I felt myself go lightheaded. Taking a moment for the dizziness to leave I ambled my way to the sink to wash my arms that were dry with blood.

Changing out my clothes and put on something else, I then went to bed and try to sleep.

I've been awake for two hours now just trying to sleep but Thoughts keep entering my mind.

I kept thinking about what my mum yelled. 'I want a divorce!' I don't know why but I am upset about it. Before they became alcoholics they were so lovely and caring. They loved each other so much. Of course that was before my grandma die of cancer.

I was 14 at that time. I knew that my dad had a drinking problem before I was born and he started drinking before grandma die, Im just wondering what sent him over the edge.

As that was all on my mind, somebody else pop up into my crazy yet messed up mind as you guess yes mrs heart. Not much of a surprise really. When isn't she on my mind.

I never understood why I like her so much, yeah she nice, caring and beautiful. Okay now I see why I like her. I smiled when I remembered that detentions I had with her on Friday. Her hand felt so soft.

Turning over on my side, I get my phone to check the time. 3:30. Dam I've been up for four hours now. I need to try and get some sleep. I wish I had headphones so I can listen to some music.

*monday*

I'm late! I'm late! I've never been late!

I've forgot to set my alarm last night and I woke up at 7:25. Rushing around to get ready, I ran out the house and started running as fast as I could to school.

I made it to the front office and the old lady signed me in and gave me my late pass. Getting to my first lesson the bell rang. Oh great. Collecting the work I have missed I then went ahead to my 2nd lesson.

Lucky for me I didn't have to go to my locker to grab my English book as I already have them in my bag. Headed over to the classroom, I went inside and took my seat.

"Ah nice to see you lily." Her angelic voice spoke to me. "How was you weekend?" Shrugging my shoulders at her, I got my pencil and sketch as people made there way inside.

15 minutes into the lesson, I can here a few people talking in front of me. I try not listening but all I could hear was 'oh lily is so stupid' or 'no body like her she can't even talk'

Not be able to take it anymore, I put everything into my bag and walked out.

"Lily where are you going?!" Mrs heart shouts. "You cant just walk out of class." She caught up to me. Not talking I carry on walking away from her leaving her in the middle of the hallway.

Why must I be alive? I asked myself as I sat down on the bench with tears fully down.

A/N
Sorry haven't really posted. Having a bad couples of days

Hope this is good so far.

Bye y'all