Ch 7

To calm my pounding heart, I walked aimlessly around the library a little more before returning to my room.

On the desk, there were countless books related to 'saints' and 'oracles', in addition to books about the Imperial Banquet

And...

Still, the 'chat window' remained in one corner of my field of vision.

Interestingly, I realized that it becomes visibly clear whenever I'm conscious of it, but I wouldn't be able to see it if I wasn't thinking about it.

'An oracle is the saint's inherent ability...'

Looking at the words written in the book in front of me, I frowned.

So, this chat window must have been the 'Oracle'.

The game window-like thing's appearance was no doubt an oracle, but even so, I'm not a saintess!

If only the 'beings of the beginning' tirade had been repeated without a phrase that the gods had entered, it would not have been possible to guess that this game window in front of me would be an oracle.

What does Level 1 and Garden mean? Why are the gods angry or puffing up their cheeks?

"No way..."

I shook my head because the thoughts that came to me were absurd.

"Don't tell me the gods have been fooling around because they have nothing to do and then they rushed to me, who came from another world, because I'm refreshing to see. It's not even a club's opening day."

At that moment, the blue light in the chat window became brighter.

[Hesed, the God of Knowledge, is curious about the 'club']

[Odyssey, the God of Love, has sparkles in their eyes]

[Monde, the God of Art, is painting your portrait]

I pressed my forehead at the messages which were too far to be readable.

'So, are you really saying that the gods are watching me?'

Inferring from the books I had read so far, it seemed that 'Oracle' was a saint's inherent ability and it could be received only when the frequency of a very special sacred power was met.

But now my oracle was not disappearing, but it was blinking and even updating the conversation.

Like subscribers to a new internet broadcast channel, they seemed very excited.

"Can I turn this off?"

I muttered while looking at the chat window with an upset feeling. Then, a shiny window appeared.

[Do you want to temporarily disable the <Oracle> skill?

(Yes/No)]

Oh, I guess it can be turned off.

However, the chat window was suddenly in a chaotic mess.

[Monde, the God of Art, holds your portrait and threatens you]

[Odyssey, the God of Love, is running wild]

[Hesed, the God of Knowledge, stares at you with mournful gaze]

When I tried to click 'Yes', I put my hand down for a moment and looked at the chat window.

Then the chat window calmed down a little.