chapter 11

Tiger's pov (meeting with other predators)

"What do you mean take him away?" Lion asked me, he seems to be more serious than ever.

"I said what I said, i'm planning to take him. I need you all to help me" I said, inside I really want to laugh.

"We need details you motherfucker. Do you think we are just gonna "Oh sure! Small thing!" Wow you are so fucking smart" Dragon was already in his nerves.

"I don't want a fight for fuck sake dragon. What I am saying is, I need you all to take him, just for a whole year, let's all just go and have a vacation" I said, all of them looks at me if I was being serious.

"Do you know we are not gonna know that you tried to assinate hinata several times?!" Wolf said, looking at me as if his eyes were gonna kill me.

"I didn't make it a secret you stupid idiots motherfuckers!" I said and sigh.

"Please tiger...don't be a dumbass please" Shark said with his face who look so serious.

"Y'all don't want to be with him for a whole year?" I asked, their eyes already betrayed them. Of course they want to!

"Fuck damnit i'm in" All of them aggrees. Hungry predators was in the same room, but you know someone has been a traitor.

.....

Stanger's pov.

"Yeah, prepare everything... Hinata will soon be in there. Please wait for us" The stranger said to his phone, while in the other line agrees "Sure, Make sure he is a big shot"

"No one is the biggest shot other than a poisonous scorpion" The stranger said, ending the phone call.

Regardless he is now preparing for the whole thing. Taking out all the crime the Hinata's had.

"Ahh... I wonder if scorpion will going to get hurt when he knew someone is a big liar under his skin" The stranger said, as he feed a whole stake to a little shark.

The room field with special animals, representing all the Clans and gang in the whole Japan.

But who said only the japanese will going to have kill each other? As if the americans and chinese aren't out there planning to take over the drugs and other illegal organisations.

The stranger's head is fulk of thought... Police... Chinese and American's plan... And the animals.

"How sadly if they go in a hard situation" The stranger laugh filled the room as he drink his favorite strawberry vodka.

....

Hinata's pov.

"Ugh... The practices are making me so tireed!" I said jumping in my bed. Wondering if huan will going to sleep beside me ever again. Huan and I always sleeps together when he first come here but now he become so busy controlling our the other district.

I sigh... I miss natsu and mom too, they are in hyogo. Targeting the new and big casino there, while dad is in his lab. My dad is a science freak too lol.

I was about to close my eyes when
A vibrating in my pocket and the voice of the team saying "Hinataa!!" can be heard, I immediately take it, Pressing the accept button.

"Boss... We have a mole" Huan said making me fullg awake. His tone was so serious, I stand up grabing my gun and jacket.

"I'm on the way." I said, ending the call. The apartment I am living for now is quite far so I tooked my car keys. Loveked the door and start driving.